- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Redskins in Week 2 action Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Seahawks in Week 2 NFL action Saturday 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’ examines the nature of victimhood and the long road to justice Saturday 7:30 AM
Seth Rogen and James Franco visit the Fine Bros to react to a ‘Freaks and Geeks’ video game
‘The Interview’ stars reminisce about their canceled cult hit with the Fine Bros.
While The Fine Bros continue their quest to have everyone react to everything on YouTube, Seth Rogen and James Franco continue their media tour promoting the upcoming film The Interview. Thankfully the two paths have collided in an epic Fine Bros reaction video to Rogen and Franco’s iconic original partnership, Freaks and Geeks.
To be specific, The Fine Bros have Rogen and Franco react to an animated game they created that captures the iconic moments of Freaks and Geeks. The video of Rogen and Franco reacting gives us a lot of great moments, as the duo is blown away by the faithfulness of the video game version to the TV show. They also reveal some cute behind the scenes info, like that Rogen cut his chin open breaking a guitar in one scene. The pair also laughs over moments from the show they can’t remember happening, and, when faced with an actual math question, Rogen quips to Franco, “you’re in school, you should know this.”
When it’s done, the guys tell The Fine Bros to keep going with the game, jokingly giving them the rights to their individual characters. There’s also another three minutes of bonus reaction footage for diehard Rogen, Franco, or Freaks and Geeks fans.
Screengrab via TheFineBros/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.