- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump cabinet officials 5 Years Ago
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars 5 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free 5 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama 5 Years Ago
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
Seth Rogen and James Franco visit the Fine Bros to react to a ‘Freaks and Geeks’ video game
‘The Interview’ stars reminisce about their canceled cult hit with the Fine Bros.
While The Fine Bros continue their quest to have everyone react to everything on YouTube, Seth Rogen and James Franco continue their media tour promoting the upcoming film The Interview. Thankfully the two paths have collided in an epic Fine Bros reaction video to Rogen and Franco’s iconic original partnership, Freaks and Geeks.
To be specific, The Fine Bros have Rogen and Franco react to an animated game they created that captures the iconic moments of Freaks and Geeks. The video of Rogen and Franco reacting gives us a lot of great moments, as the duo is blown away by the faithfulness of the video game version to the TV show. They also reveal some cute behind the scenes info, like that Rogen cut his chin open breaking a guitar in one scene. The pair also laughs over moments from the show they can’t remember happening, and, when faced with an actual math question, Rogen quips to Franco, “you’re in school, you should know this.”
When it’s done, the guys tell The Fine Bros to keep going with the game, jokingly giving them the rights to their individual characters. There’s also another three minutes of bonus reaction footage for diehard Rogen, Franco, or Freaks and Geeks fans.
Screengrab via TheFineBros/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.