- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers 6 Years Ago
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? 6 Years Ago
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill 6 Years Ago
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
This isn’t a piece of bad fanfiction.
Actor Seth Rogen caresses the head of James Franco as the two speed through the countryside on a motorcycle. Rogen is shirtless, horny, and hairy all over. Franco’s seething.
The two kiss hard.
In “Bound 3,” Franco plays the role of West while Rogen plays Kim Kardashian, who is actually topless in the original video.
And here’s the original “Bound 2” video. Who did it better?
H/T tallwhitney | Screenshot via YouTube
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.