- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat 4 Years Ago
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Today 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Today 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Today 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Today 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
On Friday, an interviewer asked Lovato about, among other things, her favorite dish. She went for it: “I like mugs.”
Lovato hasn’t commented about it on social media, but her fans are having a great time.
Damn Demi Lovato saying she likes mugs, what about plates and bowls? What about their feelings! Stop shading!!
— ️emily (@alyciaIovato) September 12, 2015
While some people are making fun of Lovato for not understanding the question, maybe she did understand the question, and she just has a really great sense of humor? Either way, her promo tour is going great.
You can find the full interview here.
Update 8:32am CT, Sept. 13: Lovato reinforced that she does, indeed, have a sense of humor.
For anybody who actually thinks I misunderstood the “favorite dish” question – you clearly don’t get my sense of humor ☕️😑
— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) September 13, 2015
Photo via Neon Tommy/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0)
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.