- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
On Friday, an interviewer asked Lovato about, among other things, her favorite dish. She went for it: “I like mugs.”
Lovato hasn’t commented about it on social media, but her fans are having a great time.
Damn Demi Lovato saying she likes mugs, what about plates and bowls? What about their feelings! Stop shading!!
— ️emily (@alyciaIovato) September 12, 2015
While some people are making fun of Lovato for not understanding the question, maybe she did understand the question, and she just has a really great sense of humor? Either way, her promo tour is going great.
You can find the full interview here.
Update 8:32am CT, Sept. 13: Lovato reinforced that she does, indeed, have a sense of humor.
For anybody who actually thinks I misunderstood the “favorite dish” question – you clearly don’t get my sense of humor ☕️😑
— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) September 13, 2015
Photo via Neon Tommy/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0)
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.