- Guy who wants to fund the border wall has privately raised $7 million Thursday 8:41 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
- Buy beer for a furloughed government worker with this new website Thursday 3:19 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is teaching Congress how to tweet Thursday 2:42 PM
- Congressmen held genetics meeting with Chuck Johnson, despite his past racist claims about genetics Thursday 2:26 PM
- Female bodyguard thriller ‘Close’ is disappointingly un-thrilling Thursday 2:01 PM
- Twitter faces backlash for insensitive ‘triggers’ joke Thursday 1:13 PM
- 10 user-recommended sites for live tarot readings that are almost too good to be true Thursday 12:08 PM
- AsapSCIENCE comes for Jake Paul over Mystery Brand scam Thursday 11:34 AM
- Why ‘I never thought of it like that’ can actually be deeply offensive Thursday 11:26 AM
- Save 40% on the Fire TV Stick 4K when you rent textbooks through Amazon Thursday 11:05 AM
- Netflix reportedly used real disaster footage in ‘Bird Box’ Thursday 10:53 AM
- Holocaust denier Chuck Johnson spotted with 2 congressmen in Capitol Thursday 10:30 AM
Available now for horny viewers everywhere.
Netflix hasn’t helped its customers watch porn for a very long time, but that doesn’t mean the streaming giant doesn’t push the line. Thanks to its freedom from MPAA regulations and complaining ninny’s whining about the video store shelf, Netflix has the freedom to show graphic content. So what is the most sexually graphic movie on Netflix? Well, there’s a flurry of movies with real sex on Netflix for horny viewers everywhere.
We’ve already compiled the numerous ways you can find explicit content on Netflix. From the best porn on Netflix to exactly how to find porn on Netflix, if you want to explore we have you covered. But what if you want to cut the chase and view the cream of the crop? We’ve got you covered. Here are the most sexually graphic movies on Netflix right now. Be aware, most of these movies feature scenes of unsimulated sex.
The most sexually graphic movies on Netflix
Honorable mention goes to Nymphomaniac Vol 1 and 2. Lars Von Trier’s nihilistic celebration of angry, violent, and unpleasant sex is easily one of the most graphic films on Netflix. However, Von Trier used digital tricks to film sex scenes where the stars are in them, but not actually performing. The sex in Nymphomaniac is partially a CGI effect in which adult film actors perform the scenes and the actors’ faces are transposed onto the bodies later. Nevertheless, it’s still real bodies having sex. It’s just not actually Shia LaBeouf.
- 30 sad movies on Netflix guaranteed to make you cry
- The sexiest movies on Amazon Prime
- Netflix release dates: Everything to look forward to in 2019
- The best Netflix original series of 2018
This NC-17 art house darling gained notoriety thanks to its dreamy pacing and unsimulated sex between stars Léa Seydoux and Adèle Exarchopoulos. Starting when its main character Adèle is 15, the film follows her into adulthood and a budding romance with an art student named Emma. At almost three hours long, Blue is the Warmest Color can drag at times. But if you’re looking for graphic sex, you’ll find almost half an hour of the runtime is taken up by sex scenes. Oral sex, scissoring, fingering, making out— it’s all shown on screen. Though much of the sex is simulated, including a brief boy-girl scene, the scenes are lengthy and explicit. It’s also worth noting that the original novel’s author, Julie Maroh, criticized director Abdellatif Kechiche’s portrayal of lesbian sex, calling it pornographic rather than artistic.
Below Her Mouth explores an affair between an engaged fashion editor and a roofer she meets at a bar one night. While Blue is the Warmest Color was criticized by feminist critics for its male gaze, the April Mullen directed Below Her Mouth provides a woman-centered view of explicit sex on screen. Interestingly enough, the result is far more graphic. In an interview with Cult Montreal, Mullen explained “I had to forget about all those images I had been exposed to my whole life when it comes to sex and intimacy and love and just look inwardly and be really attuned to what affects me as a woman and what really turns me on and what draws me close to want to be intimate with someone.” Blue pushes boundaries, but Below is joyfully uninhibited in a way that makes even its painful moments resonate.
- The sexiest shows on Netflix
- The 10 best drama movies on Netflix
- 30 must-watch indie movies on Netflix
- The sexiest movies on HBO
1) Love (2016)
Gasper Noé’s Love is not only an audacious film for its sheer amount of hardcore, unsimulated sex scenes, but also for its premiere in 3D. Viewers join Murphy, an American living in Paris, and his girlfriend Electra on a journey of sexual and emotional discovery. The duo spends most of their time relaxing, making love, and partying. But when they hook up with a beautiful neighbor, the dynamics of their relationship become much more complicated. Love features an incredibly hot, vividly explicit threesome, one-on-one sex, bisexual experiences, and even explicitly pictured ejaculation. Filmed with a glowing sense of color, Love is as artistically stimulating as it is arousing. This might not be porn, but it’s the closest you’ll find on Netflix.
Editor’s note: This article is regularly updated for relevance.
John-Michael Bond is a tech reporter and culture writer for Daily Dot. A longtime cord-cutter and early adapter, he's an expert on streaming services (Hulu with Live TV), devices (Roku, Amazon Fire), and anime. A former staff writer for TUAW, he's knowledgeable on all things Apple and Android. You can also also find him regularly performing standup comedy in Los Angeles.