- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
The GOP has been getting a lot of mail since the election. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott was the target of bloody tampon mail after passing restrictive abortion rules. Mike Pence has been getting notices of all the Planned Parenthood donations in his name. And Donald Trump has already been receiving dick-shaped lollipops at his New York Headquarters.
But we imagine he’s sitting in his golden apartment atop his tower with those lollipops furious because he has made it very clear that that is not his thing. Then again, he’s never treated the pussy well either, and he’s about to get a lot more of those.
Send Trump Pussy is a campaign to mail vulva-shaped lollipops to Trump headquarters in NYC, with 50 percent of proceeds being donated to Planned Parenthood.
STP is “a nonprofit campaign led by a LGBT high school couple (Jules & Gabe),” they write on the site. “With STP we’re on a mission to show Trump and America that we’re unsatisfied, and our desire for an inclusive un-misogynistic America is unwavering, by sending him pussy-shaped lollipops!” For $3.99—one dollar cheaper than a dick! Thanks, glass ceiling—you can anonymously send one of these beauties to Trump Tower.
Jules and Gabe say they’ve sent 250 lollipops to Trump since the site launched yesterday, including 10 from a celebrity. “No, we can’t say who she is BUT we’ll say this, she’s a proud #NastyWoman and proud Feminist!,” they told the Daily Dot over email.
Let’s be real: Trump probably will not get his lollipops. Someone most likely scans his mail for pranks and bullshit and anthrax. So maybe just donating directly to Planned Parenthood is a better use of $4. Then again, send enough lollipops and somebody at HQ has to let him know, right?
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'