- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Friday 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Friday 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Friday 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Friday 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Friday 10:21 AM
Proceeds go to Planned Parenthood.
The GOP has been getting a lot of mail since the election. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott was the target of bloody tampon mail after passing restrictive abortion rules. Mike Pence has been getting notices of all the Planned Parenthood donations in his name. And Donald Trump has already been receiving dick-shaped lollipops at his New York Headquarters.
But we imagine he’s sitting in his golden apartment atop his tower with those lollipops furious because he has made it very clear that that is not his thing. Then again, he’s never treated the pussy well either, and he’s about to get a lot more of those.
Send Trump Pussy is a campaign to mail vulva-shaped lollipops to Trump headquarters in NYC, with 50 percent of proceeds being donated to Planned Parenthood.
STP is “a nonprofit campaign led by a LGBT high school couple (Jules & Gabe),” they write on the site. “With STP we’re on a mission to show Trump and America that we’re unsatisfied, and our desire for an inclusive un-misogynistic America is unwavering, by sending him pussy-shaped lollipops!” For $3.99—one dollar cheaper than a dick! Thanks, glass ceiling—you can anonymously send one of these beauties to Trump Tower.
Jules and Gabe say they’ve sent 250 lollipops to Trump since the site launched yesterday, including 10 from a celebrity. “No, we can’t say who she is BUT we’ll say this, she’s a proud #NastyWoman and proud Feminist!,” they told the Daily Dot over email.
Let’s be real: Trump probably will not get his lollipops. Someone most likely scans his mail for pranks and bullshit and anthrax. So maybe just donating directly to Planned Parenthood is a better use of $4. Then again, send enough lollipops and somebody at HQ has to let him know, right?
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'