- Riots break out after a fake email about coronavirus went viral Thursday 8:59 PM
- Bloomberg edits debate clip to make other Democratic candidates appear speechless Thursday 7:50 PM
- Dad claims YouTube refuses to remove video of daughter’s murder Thursday 6:36 PM
- Video of Kanye leaving Kim in elevator to carry all their bags has people cackling Thursday 6:19 PM
- Orlando Bloom’s tattoo misspelled son’s name because of Pinterest Thursday 5:35 PM
- The Ahi Challenge is the latest dance taking over TikTok Thursday 4:40 PM
- Show criticized for putting rape victim in blackface to protect her identity Thursday 3:42 PM
- Woman becomes viral sensation after iconic ‘Shallow’ subway video Thursday 2:48 PM
- Prettyboyfredo tried to gift a bullied teen some $30,000 Nikes at school—he got detained Thursday 2:13 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Wedding bells and blows Thursday 1:50 PM
- A 16-year-old made a ‘meme guide’ to help her dad understand online trends Thursday 1:46 PM
- UCLA drops plans to use facial recognition after student pushback Thursday 1:07 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ Thursday 12:56 PM
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison Thursday 12:45 PM
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love Thursday 12:28 PM
Sending dick-shaped lollipops to Donald Trump is now possible. For only $9.99 (free shipping), a lollipop dick will be delivered to the Republican presidential nominee’s campaign headquarters in New York City.
With the ups and downs and twirls of 2016, the political arena has managed to keep the world on guard. Political engagement varies from person to person, but some don’t abandon their humor in their quest to protesting against Trump.
Chris Gee, the creator of the “Send Dicks to Donald” website, says that the chances of a Trump presidency must be limited and there is one way to stop “the constant stream of bullshit from coming out of his mouth,” as stated on the website: “We’ll put a dick in it of course! Well a lollipop in the shape of a dick that is.”
“This campaign has been an embarrassment to America,” Gee tells the Daily Dot. “Just when you think he’s stooped to his lowest point, he surprises everyone and does something even worse.”
According to the website, lollipops are 3 inches long, and are guaranteed to be delivered one week from their purchase date. The website was launched two weeks ago, and 300 lollipops have been purchased so far.
Gee says people have been enjoying the idea of sending dick lollipops from the looks of Facebook comments, while Trump supporters have hated it. “A few [Trump supporters] thought Hillary was directly behind it, which I thought was hilarious,” Gee says.
When asked if there was anything else he’d like to share, Gee’s response was simple: “Make the dick eat a dick!”
Nidia Cavazos is a multimedia journalist with an emphasis on political reporting. She's contributed to Univision, KXAN, and USA Today College, and she was named one of six NBC Fellows by the National Association of Hispanic Journalists in 2017.