- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
Now a person who said he’s from the year 2045 claims in an interview with the ApexTV YouTube channel that he has video footage of what the world looks like in 27 years. And he absolutely needs to show it to you.
As is usually the case with ApexTV interviews, the supposed time traveler’s face pixelated. But unlike his calmer time traveling counterparts, this man is freaking out.
“I do not have long before I need to leave,” he says. “They’re tracking me, and they know where I am right now … I need to show you something that I have.”
The man said he knows his tale will be hard to believe, but his message is urgent. “I can assure you that I’m telling you the truth and nothing but the truth because you deserve to know what’s going on behind closed doors,” he continues. “Time travel exists, and it is being withheld from the public.”
With the wind roaring in the background and the leaves rustling around him, the man says he’s a scientist from 2045 who worked on machines that made time travel possible and were released to the public in 2028. This was supposedly made possible by reverse engineering alien technology to send travelers back into the past.
The breathless man claims that in 2045, humans and robots are melding together as one, and artificial intelligence governs the entire world. There are no countries, and there is no privacy.
The man has so much anxiety about being caught, he blurts out, “These may be my final few moments. You do not understand the danger I’m in.”
You probably owe it to yourself—and to him, dammit—to watch what he has to show you.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.