- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Saturday 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Saturday 6:00 AM
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
Breaking down ‘Westworld’ season 2’s terms of service
Our team is here to assess the season premiere’s motor functions.
We’re recapping Westworld every Monday, and in our debut mini-podcast we take a look at the season 2 premiere and the new puzzles it presents.
Dot staffers Michelle Jaworksi and Tiffany Kelly join us to talk about the very timely introduction of Delos’ data-collecting drone hosts, Bernard’s glitch-out, new characters, and the show’s timeline game. Warning: There are some light spoilers.
— J.P. (@marmotjon) April 23, 2018
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.