- Are these tweets about ‘The Bachelor’ or Trump’s impeachment? 4 Months Ago
- Likely file Saudi prince sent to Jeff Bezos’ to hack his phone revealed 4 Months Ago
- Will Olivia Jade have to testify against her mother, Lori Loughlin, in bribery trial? 4 Months Ago
- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ Today 9:26 AM
- Netflix says ‘The Witcher’ is its biggest show. Is it really? Today 8:59 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for podcast comments Today 8:53 AM
- Lizzo reps Beyoncé’s Ivy Park collection in adult-themed TikTok Today 7:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eye for an Eye’ is a fun but messy thriller about revenge Today 7:00 AM
- Which 2020 Democratic candidates post the most cringe? Today 6:30 AM
- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
When North West isn’t singing her heart out at dad Kanye’s “Sunday Service” or living her best, most glamorous life (with the Instagram pics to prove it), she is apparently very concerned about the environment.
Mom Kim Kardashian West recently commented on a video posted to social media, showing West busy at work by picking up trash near a marina in an undisclosed location.
“She loves the planet so much and everywhere she goes she picks up trash,” Kardashian West tweeted on Saturday.
She loves the planet so much and everywhere she goes she picks up trash ♻️ https://t.co/6Ty1OZtY5y— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) September 28, 2019
In the video, the 6-year-old can be seen picking up trash with her bodyguard by her side, as her brother Saint runs around carefree.
Stans immediately started to fawn.
“Not only was she picking up trash but she was handing it to security to throw it away,” Twitter user @brookemanosky wrote. “We love an environmentalist Queen.”
we stan— Scoopty (@ScooptyWhooop) September 28, 2019
Can she pick me up and take me to Sunday Service?— Liz “JIK NYC ON SUNDAY” Kardash (@liztweets5) September 28, 2019
Not only was she picking up trash but she was handing it to security to throw it away. We love an environmentalist Queen. 🌎 pic.twitter.com/0Inr1rsYFk— Brookelyn (@brookemanosky) September 28, 2019
Thank you North West for doing more to combat climate change than most of our politicians.
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.