- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
A couple months back, the Spider-Man: Homecoming stars faced off in a special airing of Lip Sync Battle aired ahead of the MTV Movie and TV Awards. The clip went viral after Holland took it to the next level. But now, Holland and Zendaya’s full episode has arrived—including Zendaya’s side of the battle.
Zendaya comes out of the gate (and the plane) as Bruno Mars to perform “24k Magic” with the proper amount of trolling and charm. On any other night, her performance would’ve been a strong contender, but it wasn’t any other night.
In case you haven’t already seen it (and even if you have), Holland—who once starred in the West End production of Billy Elliot—took what might’ve been an entertaining rendition of “Singin’ in the Rain” and quickly pivots to “Umbrella,” channeling Rihanna. Not only can he dance, he sells it, throwing himself into it with an enthusiasm beyond what you normally see.
And it’s just as glorious as you remembered.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.