- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
Like a pouty-lipped moth to the flame, Kylie Jenner can’t seem to stop stirring up controversy on social media. Only days after coming under fire for posting blackface photos on Instagram, the youngest member of the Kardashian brood is making headlines again, this time for getting too touchy-feely with sister Kendall on Snapchat.
On Monday, the 17-year-old shocked her Snapchat followers by posting a video that depicts her slowly sliding her hand down the front of sister Kendall’s jeans, before being caught and reprimanded.
The video is just one of a handful of sexual shots that Jenner posted to her Snapchat story on Monday. In addition to uploading clips of her older sister suggestively sucking on a straw and the two grinding together, Kylie also posted an image of herself insinuating that she may have had her nipples pierced.
Shockingly, the sly reach-around isn’t the only instance of sisterly affection going down on Kylie’s Snapchat. Just a day after Jenner joined Snapchat under the username kylizzlemynizzl, she posted a video of her locking lips with Kendall as the two hung out poolside with Scott Disick. “Rare sister affection,” she wrote, as the two Jenner sisters shared a loving peck.
The video is still live on her Snapchat story.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.