- Reddit AITA: Man verbally abused partner through cat impersonations Monday 7:18 PM
- Facebook finally lets you kill distracting navigation bar notifications Monday 6:14 PM
- Artist says Thinx underwear campaign ripped off their memes (updated) Monday 5:48 PM
- Google reportedly gathering millions of Americans’ personal health records Monday 5:00 PM
- Trina goes off on Walmart shopper who allegedly called her the ‘N-word’ Monday 4:14 PM
- Bored of Helvetica? iOS users finally have some new font options Monday 4:00 PM
- Amid panic, YouTube says new terms of service won’t impact creators Monday 3:56 PM
- Opposing sides fight to control online narrative over Bolivian ‘coup’ Monday 3:50 PM
- How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle Monday 3:35 PM
- Instagram covers video costs for celebs who don’t get political Monday 3:30 PM
- T.I.’s daughter apparently unfollowed her dad on Instagram after hymen comment Monday 3:26 PM
- Meet ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok Monday 3:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about investing app Robinhood Monday 2:44 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Seahawks on Monday Night Football Monday 1:43 PM
- Cops cuff Black man for eating sandwich on subway platform Monday 1:29 PM
#JustToddThings is the best ‘Breaking Bad’ meme
Todd Alquist, Breaking Bad’s gentle sociopath, knows love.
Todd Alquist, Breaking Bad’s gentle sociopath, knows love. He also knows how to shoot a child in the face—but no, deep down, the Aryan dreamboat is a sucker for the pitter-patter of the heart. (Just ask Lydia!) It helps that the actor who plays him, Friday Night Lights’ Jesse Plemons, is so adroit that in the right YouTube supercut, someone who’s never seen the southwestern meth drama might be convinced that Todd’s the Apatovian nebbish lead in a romantic comedy.
From the original:
That one sounds a lot like Todd!
The same sentiment, just with [SPOILER ALERT] Todd dropping his meth-lab prisoner, Jesse Pinkman, some Americone Dream for his hard work:
Or telling his sweetheart about the purity of their product:
Or dropping in on Skyler:
Will Todd get the girl? We’ll see in the series finale. He’s got all the moves down. And if nothing ever comes of it, he’ll always have Lydia’s lipstick-stained mug to stare at.
UPDATE: Even more #JustToddThings!
Screengrab via AMC
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.