- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
- All four of 2020’s Marvel/DC movies are directed by women Thursday 11:57 AM
- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Thursday 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Thursday 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Thursday 9:59 AM
#JustToddThings is the best ‘Breaking Bad’ meme
Todd Alquist, Breaking Bad’s gentle sociopath, knows love.
Todd Alquist, Breaking Bad’s gentle sociopath, knows love. He also knows how to shoot a child in the face—but no, deep down, the Aryan dreamboat is a sucker for the pitter-patter of the heart. (Just ask Lydia!) It helps that the actor who plays him, Friday Night Lights’ Jesse Plemons, is so adroit that in the right YouTube supercut, someone who’s never seen the southwestern meth drama might be convinced that Todd’s the Apatovian nebbish lead in a romantic comedy.
From the original:
That one sounds a lot like Todd!
The same sentiment, just with [SPOILER ALERT] Todd dropping his meth-lab prisoner, Jesse Pinkman, some Americone Dream for his hard work:
Or telling his sweetheart about the purity of their product:
Or dropping in on Skyler:
Will Todd get the girl? We’ll see in the series finale. He’s got all the moves down. And if nothing ever comes of it, he’ll always have Lydia’s lipstick-stained mug to stare at.
UPDATE: Even more #JustToddThings!
Screengrab via AMC
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.