- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit 5 Months Ago
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free 5 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Unit 42’ soars on the chemistry of its unlikely lead partners Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Good Trouble’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- It’s time for Pete Buttigieg to claim his status as Short King Today 6:30 AM
- The best foreign-language TV shows on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
- Twitch is suing the trolls who flooded the platform with porn and Christchurch shooting footage Monday 6:55 PM
- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business Monday 6:12 PM
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Monday 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Monday 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Monday 4:12 PM
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ Monday 4:10 PM
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Monday 3:03 PM
Ariana Grande debuted an adorable new Pokémon tattoo via Instagram on Monday. The versatile and incredibly fluffy Eevee will now be hanging out with Grande for the rest of her life.
“I’ve wanted this for so long,” Grande wrote on Instagram about the adorable Pokémon now residing on her arm.
The pop singer/Pokémon trainer recently spent one of her days off playing Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, as she divulged to fans on Twitter inquiring about games she has on her Nintendo Switch.
honestly. yesterday i had a day off and i played pokémon let’s go eevee for fifteen hours. honestly.
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) January 13, 2019
The new tattoo appears to be on Grande’s upper arm, and it’s an apt Pokémon to choose. Eevees are small but can become incredibly mighty, much like the “Thank U, Next” singer who has shown her strength in dealing with pains and losses in the past year.
Grande hasn’t been shy about her love for Eevee in the past, though she’s conveyed it in coy ways.
The adorable Pokémon tribute was done by tattoo artist Kane Navasard, a Los Angeles-based needle prodigy with some killer work. His designs are elegant and extremely detailed, as you can see via his Instagram page. From pet portraits to Pokémon, he’s got an impressive portfolio.
Grande has several tattoos, including another pop culture-related image of the Studio Ghibli film Spirited Away’s protagonist Chihiro. The New York-based artist Mira Mariah, who goes by Girl Knew York, was responsible for that a touching anime tribute. Grande isn’t typically very vocal about her love for anime or video games, so who knows what other hobbies she’s hiding. Is Grande a closet My Hero Academia fan, too?
- Instagram influencer cancels tour after Twitter thread calls her out for scamming
- YouTuber Pokimane defends herself against PewDiePie’s copyright criticism
- Netflix’s ‘Fyre’ shows the pros and cons of ‘capture everything’
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.