- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
Ariana Grande debuted an adorable new Pokémon tattoo via Instagram on Monday. The versatile and incredibly fluffy Eevee will now be hanging out with Grande for the rest of her life.
“I’ve wanted this for so long,” Grande wrote on Instagram about the adorable Pokémon now residing on her arm.
The pop singer/Pokémon trainer recently spent one of her days off playing Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, as she divulged to fans on Twitter inquiring about games she has on her Nintendo Switch.
honestly. yesterday i had a day off and i played pokémon let’s go eevee for fifteen hours. honestly.— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) January 13, 2019
The new tattoo appears to be on Grande’s upper arm, and it’s an apt Pokémon to choose. Eevees are small but can become incredibly mighty, much like the “Thank U, Next” singer who has shown her strength in dealing with pains and losses in the past year.
Grande hasn’t been shy about her love for Eevee in the past, though she’s conveyed it in coy ways.
The adorable Pokémon tribute was done by tattoo artist Kane Navasard, a Los Angeles-based needle prodigy with some killer work. His designs are elegant and extremely detailed, as you can see via his Instagram page. From pet portraits to Pokémon, he’s got an impressive portfolio.
Grande has several tattoos, including another pop culture-related image of the Studio Ghibli film Spirited Away’s protagonist Chihiro. The New York-based artist Mira Mariah, who goes by Girl Knew York, was responsible for that a touching anime tribute. Grande isn’t typically very vocal about her love for anime or video games, so who knows what other hobbies she’s hiding. Is Grande a closet My Hero Academia fan, too?
- Instagram influencer cancels tour after Twitter thread calls her out for scamming
- YouTuber Pokimane defends herself against PewDiePie’s copyright criticism
- Netflix’s ‘Fyre’ shows the pros and cons of ‘capture everything’
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.