- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon 1 Month Ago
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Today 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Today 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Today 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Today 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Today 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Today 6:00 AM
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
Ariana Grande debuted an adorable new Pokémon tattoo via Instagram on Monday. The versatile and incredibly fluffy Eevee will now be hanging out with Grande for the rest of her life.
“I’ve wanted this for so long,” Grande wrote on Instagram about the adorable Pokémon now residing on her arm.
The pop singer/Pokémon trainer recently spent one of her days off playing Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, as she divulged to fans on Twitter inquiring about games she has on her Nintendo Switch.
honestly. yesterday i had a day off and i played pokémon let’s go eevee for fifteen hours. honestly.
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) January 13, 2019
The new tattoo appears to be on Grande’s upper arm, and it’s an apt Pokémon to choose. Eevees are small but can become incredibly mighty, much like the “Thank U, Next” singer who has shown her strength in dealing with pains and losses in the past year.
Grande hasn’t been shy about her love for Eevee in the past, though she’s conveyed it in coy ways.
The adorable Pokémon tribute was done by tattoo artist Kane Navasard, a Los Angeles-based needle prodigy with some killer work. His designs are elegant and extremely detailed, as you can see via his Instagram page. From pet portraits to Pokémon, he’s got an impressive portfolio.
Grande has several tattoos, including another pop culture-related image of the Studio Ghibli film Spirited Away’s protagonist Chihiro. The New York-based artist Mira Mariah, who goes by Girl Knew York, was responsible for that a touching anime tribute. Grande isn’t typically very vocal about her love for anime or video games, so who knows what other hobbies she’s hiding. Is Grande a closet My Hero Academia fan, too?
- Instagram influencer cancels tour after Twitter thread calls her out for scamming
- YouTuber Pokimane defends herself against PewDiePie’s copyright criticism
- Netflix’s ‘Fyre’ shows the pros and cons of ‘capture everything’
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.