- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Thursday 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Thursday 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Thursday 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Thursday 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Thursday 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture (updated) Thursday 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Thursday 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Thursday 12:01 PM
Ariana Grande debuted an adorable new Pokémon tattoo via Instagram on Monday. The versatile and incredibly fluffy Eevee will now be hanging out with Grande for the rest of her life.
“I’ve wanted this for so long,” Grande wrote on Instagram about the adorable Pokémon now residing on her arm.
The pop singer/Pokémon trainer recently spent one of her days off playing Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, as she divulged to fans on Twitter inquiring about games she has on her Nintendo Switch.
honestly. yesterday i had a day off and i played pokémon let’s go eevee for fifteen hours. honestly.— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) January 13, 2019
The new tattoo appears to be on Grande’s upper arm, and it’s an apt Pokémon to choose. Eevees are small but can become incredibly mighty, much like the “Thank U, Next” singer who has shown her strength in dealing with pains and losses in the past year.
Grande hasn’t been shy about her love for Eevee in the past, though she’s conveyed it in coy ways.
The adorable Pokémon tribute was done by tattoo artist Kane Navasard, a Los Angeles-based needle prodigy with some killer work. His designs are elegant and extremely detailed, as you can see via his Instagram page. From pet portraits to Pokémon, he’s got an impressive portfolio.
Grande has several tattoos, including another pop culture-related image of the Studio Ghibli film Spirited Away’s protagonist Chihiro. The New York-based artist Mira Mariah, who goes by Girl Knew York, was responsible for that a touching anime tribute. Grande isn’t typically very vocal about her love for anime or video games, so who knows what other hobbies she’s hiding. Is Grande a closet My Hero Academia fan, too?
- Instagram influencer cancels tour after Twitter thread calls her out for scamming
- YouTuber Pokimane defends herself against PewDiePie’s copyright criticism
- Netflix’s ‘Fyre’ shows the pros and cons of ‘capture everything’
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.