- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Redskins in Week 2 action Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Seahawks in Week 2 NFL action Saturday 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’ examines the nature of victimhood and the long road to justice Saturday 7:30 AM
- 5 things to avoid on a first date at all costs Saturday 7:00 AM
Why so serious?
A photo of Young Thug and Lil Durk in front of a computer has now become a meme, mostly for the determined look on Young Thug’s face.
I believe that Young Thug could effectively lead our country thru a national crisis off the strength of this photo alone pic.twitter.com/qoP5ibFYhk— zillow cortez (@zillacortez) June 19, 2018
While the photo is from the studio—a different angle of the shot was posted on Durk’s Instagram—the internet quickly created scenarios that placed Thug and Durk in disaster movies, parental roles, and beyond.
21: “I plan to count all the way to 10, and then place these M’s in a SECOND bank account!”— tokyo sensui (@tokyosensui) June 19, 2018
Lil Durk: “SIR COME LOOK!”
Thugger: “I just got the memo...” pic.twitter.com/h3OxACMsOj
Young Thug looks like hes logging into PowerSchool to check Dirks grades pic.twitter.com/y0aXn9vm2D— Mr.RoseGold (@Bn7ght) June 20, 2018
There was a Westworld thread that replaced Bernard with Thugger.
this looks like a scene from westworld— sage (@sagemyster) June 19, 2018
“thug, we need you to see this. the hosts are fuckin’ trippin’” pic.twitter.com/WVeikmJfoy
Migos’ Offset was also roped into the mission.
21 look like he caused destruction to the city and young thug lil durk and offset tryna figure out how to stop it pic.twitter.com/Om5vlD3sth— Cnut (@chvstnut) June 20, 2018
Young Thug recently announced his next release will be titled Slime Language.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.