- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
Why so serious?
A photo of Young Thug and Lil Durk in front of a computer has now become a meme, mostly for the determined look on Young Thug’s face.
I believe that Young Thug could effectively lead our country thru a national crisis off the strength of this photo alone pic.twitter.com/qoP5ibFYhk— zillow cortez (@zillacortez) June 19, 2018
While the photo is from the studio—a different angle of the shot was posted on Durk’s Instagram—the internet quickly created scenarios that placed Thug and Durk in disaster movies, parental roles, and beyond.
21: “I plan to count all the way to 10, and then place these M’s in a SECOND bank account!”— tokyo sensui (@tokyosensui) June 19, 2018
Lil Durk: “SIR COME LOOK!”
Thugger: “I just got the memo...” pic.twitter.com/h3OxACMsOj
Young Thug looks like hes logging into PowerSchool to check Dirks grades pic.twitter.com/y0aXn9vm2D— Mr.RoseGold (@Bn7ght) June 20, 2018
There was a Westworld thread that replaced Bernard with Thugger.
this looks like a scene from westworld— sage (@sagemyster) June 19, 2018
“thug, we need you to see this. the hosts are fuckin’ trippin’” pic.twitter.com/WVeikmJfoy
Migos’ Offset was also roped into the mission.
21 look like he caused destruction to the city and young thug lil durk and offset tryna figure out how to stop it pic.twitter.com/Om5vlD3sth— Cnut (@chvstnut) June 20, 2018
Young Thug recently announced his next release will be titled Slime Language.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.