- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence 4 Years Ago
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
When an individual, be it man or fish, has bravely watched people pee, poop, and shower for his entire life, without complaint, his passing should be celebrated with honor.
That’s exactly what this young man did for his pet, Peeping Tom, who spent his quiet life in the bathroom, spying on anyone who entered.
Young Peepy-T was only 6-and-a-half-years old when his owner’s father moved his bowl out of the sun, and, since a fish can not live by spying alone, he expired, alone and confused in the darkness.
Feeling bad about this accidental ichthycide, the father built his son a badass boat so they could send their friend off in style.
They even christened the vessel the SS Boobies in honor of of Tom’s love of unrepentantly staring at people in the shower.
Goodbye Peeping Tom, We sincerely hope there are boobies to stare at in fish heaven.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.