- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Thursday 11:33 AM
Even Big Bird can’t save you.
You’ve heard of St. Elmo’s Fire—now prepare yourself for Elmo on fire.
YouTube user PowerModz just so happens to have a truck and jet engine, so he decided to blast something with the fiery vortex of doom in a 2014 video once again making the rounds. Friend to millions of children Tickle Me Elmo faces the flames and of course suffers an untimely demise.
And if you’re just looking for the good stuff—as in when Elmo fully incinerates and his ashes blow into the wind—the lovely people at Imgur have already GIFed it for your viewing pleasure.
Seems PowerModz has something against the red puppet. In the video’s description, he writes, “I hate Elmo and he has it coming to him.” But what did Elmo ever do to him? What evils has the Sesame Street icon enacted upon this jet engine owner? Perhaps it’s better we don’t know.
For more Elmo destruction, be sure to check out this other PowerModz video where the puppet is annihilated by an ATV and snowblower.
Screenshot via PowerModz/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.