- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ 4 Years Ago
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal 4 Years Ago
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online 4 Years Ago
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
Tickle Me Elmo toy gets incinerated by jet engine
Even Big Bird can’t save you.
You’ve heard of St. Elmo’s Fire—now prepare yourself for Elmo on fire.
YouTube user PowerModz just so happens to have a truck and jet engine, so he decided to blast something with the fiery vortex of doom in a 2014 video once again making the rounds. Friend to millions of children Tickle Me Elmo faces the flames and of course suffers an untimely demise.
And if you’re just looking for the good stuff—as in when Elmo fully incinerates and his ashes blow into the wind—the lovely people at Imgur have already GIFed it for your viewing pleasure.
Seems PowerModz has something against the red puppet. In the video’s description, he writes, “I hate Elmo and he has it coming to him.” But what did Elmo ever do to him? What evils has the Sesame Street icon enacted upon this jet engine owner? Perhaps it’s better we don’t know.
For more Elmo destruction, be sure to check out this other PowerModz video where the puppet is annihilated by an ATV and snowblower.
Screenshot via PowerModz/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.