- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
Tickle Me Elmo toy gets incinerated by jet engine
Even Big Bird can’t save you.
You’ve heard of St. Elmo’s Fire—now prepare yourself for Elmo on fire.
YouTube user PowerModz just so happens to have a truck and jet engine, so he decided to blast something with the fiery vortex of doom in a 2014 video once again making the rounds. Friend to millions of children Tickle Me Elmo faces the flames and of course suffers an untimely demise.
And if you’re just looking for the good stuff—as in when Elmo fully incinerates and his ashes blow into the wind—the lovely people at Imgur have already GIFed it for your viewing pleasure.
Seems PowerModz has something against the red puppet. In the video’s description, he writes, “I hate Elmo and he has it coming to him.” But what did Elmo ever do to him? What evils has the Sesame Street icon enacted upon this jet engine owner? Perhaps it’s better we don’t know.
For more Elmo destruction, be sure to check out this other PowerModz video where the puppet is annihilated by an ATV and snowblower.
Screenshot via PowerModz/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.