- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash Today 11:51 AM
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo Today 11:39 AM
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
Teens discover JNCOs and make you regret your high school fashion choices
‘I mean, look, you could fit an iPad in there.’
Did you have a moment of panic a couple months ago when you heard JNCOs were coming back? Yes, just enough time has passed that the wide-legged jeans are back in vogue again, and now a whole new generation is discovering their dark magic.
If you actually wore JNCOs in the late ’90s (maybe you and your high school boyfriend had matching jeans? Nothing to be ashamed of), this Fine Bros. video will likely throw you into an existential abyss, because these teens haven’t heard of them. But those giant back pockets you used to put your wallet chain in? “They should have had these now,” says one teen. “I mean, look, you could fit an iPad in there.”
“These look like pants you would garden in if you were 50,” says another disgusted teen.
“I can’t see anyone rocking these,” a male teen observes. You clearly haven’t seen the photo of me at a Korn concert in 1998.Screengrab via TheFineBros/YouTube
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.