- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda 5 Years Ago
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Today 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Today 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Today 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Today 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Today 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Today 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Today 11:10 AM
- James Charles is rebounding from his YouTube scandal—and his mentor is paying the price Today 10:42 AM
- Conservatives accuse Pete Buttigieg of wanting to tear down Jefferson Memorial Today 10:28 AM
- Graduating Moorehouse students thank billionaire for vowing to pay off $40m in student debt Today 10:22 AM
- ‘Westworld’ season 3 trailer gives us a new world, Aaron Paul Today 10:17 AM
- Twitch streamer says she’s receiving backlash for ‘getting men banned’ Today 9:27 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy Today 8:17 AM
Snoop Dogg just wants to help white guys connect, we guess.
Rapper Snoop Dogg has had various alter egos (remember when he was Snoop Lion for a hot second?) but his newest creation is even more out of the oridinary. In his spare time Snoop is filming clips of himself as Todd, a white guy pushing a fictional website called White Guys Connect.
Snoop has been posting pictures and videos of himself in whiteface as Todd since Aug. 28, which TrapBeatz has compiled into a minute and a half of Snoop doing his best white guy impression (he likes to “paintball, crochet and a little spoken word in [his] free time”) while pushing the fictional Web service that connects white guys with hot ladies.
We’re just as lost as you. First, why is it called White Guys Connect and isn’t connecting white guys with other white guys? Also, why Snoop is doing this? Like the mysteries of the universe, we may never know the answers to our pressing questions. We can tell you that www.whiteguysconnect.com redirects to the Instagram for someone named rickiswinning, who has only four posts—a BMW, kale, a screenshot of a cheesy quote, and a Yanni concert clip. We’ll admit, that’s pretty white.
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.