- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures Thursday 1:31 PM
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women Thursday 1:24 PM
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ Thursday 12:36 PM
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Thursday 11:06 AM
While it is very well known that Hollywood tends to skew left, it appears that the San Fernando Valley is alt-right.
Yesterday, Jenna Jameson, a porn star famous for her work in the 1990s, went on a Twitter tirade that touched all the talking points of the alt-right, the online conservative group with white nationalist ties.
Many of the tweets she quoted have been deleted, but we will try to piece it together for you.
Then she started hating on Mark Ruffalo, which, come on. Who hates Mark Ruffalo?
That followed a dive into this week’s argument about Sweden accepting Muslim refugees.
When people tried to ask her about Christian terrorists, she shot that down.
And dropped the Ted Cruz argument that the Democrats are to blame for the KKK.
She then went in on Keith Ellison.
Who then blocked her, which she said made him an anti-Semite.
Jameson, who is Jewish, also bashed Islam as a whole.
When pressed about other religions committing violent crimes, she basically called those false flags.
And then continued on against Islam.
She also went the Trump “FAKE NEWS” route as publications started covering her tweets.
Anyway, thus concludes today’s edition of “here’s what porn stars of the past think about today’s political climate.” Check back tomorrow when we round-up Nina Hartley’s tweets on charter schools.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]