- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Tuesday 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Tuesday 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Tuesday 10:23 AM
Will Bradley Cooper pee onstage with Lady Gaga at the Oscars?
He said the performance would be ‘unorthodox.’
Since its debut, A Star is Born has been a probable Oscar contender. The song “Shallow” from the film could be the ticket to winning Best Original Song, and the songs nominated are typically performed live during the award show. Cooper was recently asked if he would perform the song with Lady Gaga if it’s nominated, and he said he’s already planning the performance.
“We talked about that actually, because I’m such a maniac,” Cooper told Variety. “I started texting her the whole pitch of how we should do it. So we’ll see. There might be a cool, unorthodox way we could perform it.”
Taking some leaps about the meaning of an “unorthodox” performance, some questioned whether he’ll pee onstage (in the film, Cooper’s character drunkenly wets himself as Lady Gaga’s Ally accepts a Grammy).
— cozy blessed asian (@tribranchvo) November 13, 2018
People responded with their predictions, and many agreed that “he gone pee.”
he gone pee https://t.co/WhHkfa3COe
— jaboukie young-white (@jaboukie) November 13, 2018
“He’s gonna piss his pants … calling it now,” another person said.
He's gonna piss his pants…calling it now https://t.co/4fKYTODnbS
— Spark of Madness (@MadOfSpark) November 13, 2018
Others are conflicted about whether watching Cooper soil himself is something they want to see. “I’m not saying I want him to wet himself onstage, but I’m not saying I DON’T want him to wet himself onstage either,” one person wrote.
I'm not saying I want him to wet himself onstage, but I'm not saying I DON'T want him to wet himself onstage either. https://t.co/CSsrT2G6sG
— Danielle (@daniellegee) November 13, 2018
Even though everyone seems to be making the same pee joke, one person asserted that they’re all pretty funny. “I’ve seen 10,000 different variations of the joke that he’s gonna be on stage and I’ve enjoyed every single one of them,” the user said.
I've seen 10,000 different variations of the joke that he's gonna pee on stage and I've enjoyed every single one of them https://t.co/duAX6NWuTa
— UntemperedTelevision (@UntemperedTV) November 13, 2018
Let’s all pray A Star is Born is nominated for the Oscar so we can find out if Cooper will, in fact, pee on live TV.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.