- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business 2 Years Ago
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Today 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Today 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Today 4:12 PM
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ Today 4:10 PM
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Today 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Today 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Today 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard skipped the Golden Globes afterparties to play Settlers of Catan
The couple that plays together stays together.
The afterparties are almost as much a part of the award show circuit as the ceremonies themselves, but Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard had a perfectly good reason to skip out on the Golden Globes post-awards festivities.
In a red carpet interview prior to the Golden Globe awards ceremony, Bell and Shepard revealed their post-show plans. They had much different party lined up, but one that looked every bit as fun as the rest of them.
The interviewers couldn’t quite believe that Bell and Shepard would actually spend their nights playing a tabletop game in their pajamas, but they were adamant as they gushed about the game—and shared it can get pretty intense.
“It causes riffs, it’s broken friendships,” Bell said. “We fight when we play it.”
And while Bell and Shepard may have nixed the onesies (this time), they were settled into their game of Settlers of Catan almost as soon as the Golden Globes ended.
A photo posted by kristen bell (@kristenanniebell) on
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.