- Andy Ngo smears antifa activist killed in hit-and-run 3 Years Ago
- ‘Succession’ but with M&Ms is a pitch-perfect parody 3 Years Ago
- Logan Paul insists he’s pro-choice after ‘5 abortions’ controversy 3 Years Ago
- Save your Android from itself: How to delete Android apps Today 10:21 AM
- Meme video of Trump shooting politicians sparks outrage Today 8:53 AM
- Virtual Reality: Sex, marriage, and the future of relationships Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My boyfriend is addicted to porn. Should I leave him? Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
The afterparties are almost as much a part of the award show circuit as the ceremonies themselves, but Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard had a perfectly good reason to skip out on the Golden Globes post-awards festivities.
In a red carpet interview prior to the Golden Globe awards ceremony, Bell and Shepard revealed their post-show plans. They had much different party lined up, but one that looked every bit as fun as the rest of them.
The interviewers couldn’t quite believe that Bell and Shepard would actually spend their nights playing a tabletop game in their pajamas, but they were adamant as they gushed about the game—and shared it can get pretty intense.
“It causes riffs, it’s broken friendships,” Bell said. “We fight when we play it.”
And while Bell and Shepard may have nixed the onesies (this time), they were settled into their game of Settlers of Catan almost as soon as the Golden Globes ended.
A photo posted by kristen bell (@kristenanniebell) on
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.