- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump 2 Years Ago
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Today 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Today 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Today 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Today 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Today 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Today 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Today 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Today 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Today 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Today 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Today 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Today 10:21 AM
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money Today 10:00 AM
- 20 unique Mother’s Day gifts for the cool moms Today 9:45 AM
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard skipped the Golden Globes afterparties to play Settlers of Catan
The couple that plays together stays together.
The afterparties are almost as much a part of the award show circuit as the ceremonies themselves, but Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard had a perfectly good reason to skip out on the Golden Globes post-awards festivities.
In a red carpet interview prior to the Golden Globe awards ceremony, Bell and Shepard revealed their post-show plans. They had much different party lined up, but one that looked every bit as fun as the rest of them.
The interviewers couldn’t quite believe that Bell and Shepard would actually spend their nights playing a tabletop game in their pajamas, but they were adamant as they gushed about the game—and shared it can get pretty intense.
“It causes riffs, it’s broken friendships,” Bell said. “We fight when we play it.”
And while Bell and Shepard may have nixed the onesies (this time), they were settled into their game of Settlers of Catan almost as soon as the Golden Globes ended.
A photo posted by kristen bell (@kristenanniebell) on
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.