- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Remember Pizza Hut’s Book It program? It’s back—for adults
Reading is even better with pizza.
If you grew up in the ‘80s or ‘90s, you probably remember the excitement of finishing a book and getting a sticker—a sticker that brought you one step closer to getting your own glorious personal pizza from Pizza Hut as part of Book It.
It’s been 30 years since the Book It program first started at Pizza Hut, and it’s still going strong. To celebrate the anniversary, the company is giving those of us who have been through the program a special treat: a Book It program just for adults! When you sign up for the Book It Alumni program your name and career are shared on an interactive map so you can see where other alums are located around the world. By signing up you also automatically get what we all worked for tirelessly as kids—a free, one-topping personal pizza.
“The number one thing we get asked by any adult who went through the program is can we please develop an adult version of the Book It Program. With the creation of the Book It Alumni page, we now have a destination to celebrate the positive memories that so many kids, now adults, have with the program,” program manager Shelley Morehead said in a statement.
Pizza Hut also released a video featuring Book It alumni, which includes a few familiar faces.
So what are you waiting for? Your Personal Pan Pizza awaits!
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.