- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
The InfoWars founder hosted an emergency livestream after the controversial news broke Friday evening, and he seemed emotional, at one point breaking out in tears.
“Welp, Trump’s now a fraud,” he said. “Done.”
Jones seemed particularly disturbed that the president had broken his previously anti-interventionist stance. He likened the situation to his own ex-wife’s custody of their children, choking up as he said: “They said if you just turn against Trump it would be better, but he was doing good, and that’s what makes it so bad … If he had been a piece a crap from the beginning, it wouldn’t be so bad. But we made so many sacrifices. And now he’s crapping all over us; it makes me sick.”
Alex Jones on Trump launching strikes in Syria... pic.twitter.com/FkPt3xnok4— Andrew Peng (@TheAPJournalist) April 14, 2018
Later in the same stream, Jones declared that the president is “compromised” and yelled about “dirtbag Hillary.”
This just happened too. pic.twitter.com/yymrX1YVqI— Andrew Peng (@TheAPJournalist) April 14, 2018
Jones, though, isn’t the only Trump supporter to find disappointment in his Syria decision, especially those who believed his America First promise.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.