- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online Today 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Today 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
These 40 secret graphics will surprise your friends and coworkers.
In recent years, emoticons have become part of our digital language. Universally understandable, a simple graphic can often be more effective in conveying your meaning in a quick, concise manner than language.
Standard Skype emoticons
You can access Skype’s standard emoticon options by clicking the smiley face icon at the bottom right of your chat window.
This gives you the option to insert a wide variety of emoticons. Use the gray arrows at the bottom of the pop-up window to scroll through the categories available.
As well as emoticons, Skype offers “Mojis,” short video clips of classic TV and film moments or animations.
Hidden Skype emoticons
In addition to the emoticons and smilies that appear in the standard menu, Skype offers some secret “hidden emoticons” that you can liven up your chats—if you know the correct keyboard shortcuts.
Skype (skype) (ss)
Smoking (smoking) (smoke) (ci)
Gotta run (gottarun)
Pool party (poolparty)
Good luck (goodluck)
Can you talk? (canyoutalk)
Hold on (holdon)
Let’s meet (letsmeet)
What’s going on? (whatsgoingon)
Santa (santa) (xmas) (christmas)
Xmas tree (xmastree) (christmastree)
Holiday spirit (holidayspirit) (crazyxmas)
Festive party (festiveparty) (partyxmas)
Dancing Thanksgiving Turkey (turkey) (turkeydancing) (thanksgiving)
LFC Clap (LFCclap)
LFC Facepalm (LFCfacepalm)
LFC Laugh (LFClaugh)
LFC Party (LFCparty)
LFC Worried (LFCworried)
Amy-Mae Turner is a tech reporter who focuses on gadgets, streaming entertainment, social media, and internet lingo. She previously served as a senior features writer for Mashable.