- How to stream Club América vs. Tigres UANL in the Leagues Cup semis 2 Years Ago
- Deadpool unmasked: Here’s everything you need to know about Marvel’s anti-hero 2 Years Ago
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team AFC preview 2 Years Ago
- Invader Zim is still delightfully weird in ‘Enter the Florpus’ Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ is getting a totally unnecessary re-release Today 6:43 AM
- People are demanding the man who filmed the killing of Eric Garner be freed with #FreeRamsey Monday 7:36 PM
- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot Monday 6:11 PM
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos Monday 5:41 PM
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Monday 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Monday 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Monday 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Monday 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Monday 3:45 PM
- Twitter, Facebook remove Chinese accounts spreading Hong Kong misinformation Monday 3:41 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 offers no happy endings Monday 3:19 PM
The Samsung Folder 2 comes in a gorgeous two-tone purple and pink color scheme with a brushed metallic finish. It’s powered by a Snapdragon 425 processor and comes equipped with a 3.8-inch display at WVGA resolution (that’s a rather paltry 800×480). It also features 2GB of RAM, storage expandable up to 256GB, and a 1,950 mAh battery. As we’ve come to expect from Samsung, the camera specs are pretty solid: a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper and an 8-megapixel lens on the back.
Samsung, which already produces one of the most advanced smartphones in the world, seems to think the flip phone is on the verge of making a return. What is even more surprising is that the phone will be released in South Korea, one of the most developed nations in the world. Then again, flip phones continued to grow in Japan, one of the most technology-advanced nations, up until last year.
The Android Marshmallow-powered Samsung Folder 2 is available in South Korea for around $260.
Phillip Tracy is a former technology staff writer at the Daily Dot. He's an expert on smartphones, social media trends, and gadgets. He previously reported on IoT and telecom for RCR Wireless News and contributed to NewBay Media magazine. He now writes for Laptop magazine.