Check out his 1939 yearbook picture. Also: Remember the boob-filled Robin Thicke video "Blurred Lines"? YouTube finally banned it. Here come the mirrors.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Remember the boob-filled Robin Thicke video "Blurred Lines"? YouTube finally banned it. Here come the mirrors.
- "Romance Pants"—yes, they're called Romance Pants—dim the lights and turn up the stereo when they're unzipped.
- This couple turned a boring marriage proposal into a "Thrift Shop" parody.
- Meanwhile, in China, a drunk man dangled from power cables for 15 minutes.
- The dancing sea lion is actually a huge scientific breakthrough. Oh, and she's a she, you sexists.
- Here are some cool things you can do with a pet monkey like Bieber's.
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics' eternal wizard, was a major studmuffin in 1939. Check out his high school yearbook photo.
See you tomorrow, Internets.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
This group will send you nudes if you vote against Donald Trump
This article contains sexualized images that may be NSFW. The #NeverTrump movement just took an unexpectedly sexy turn.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video