Check out his 1939 yearbook picture. Also: Remember the boob-filled Robin Thicke video "Blurred Lines"? YouTube finally banned it. Here come the mirrors.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Remember the boob-filled Robin Thicke video "Blurred Lines"? YouTube finally banned it. Here come the mirrors.
- "Romance Pants"—yes, they're called Romance Pants—dim the lights and turn up the stereo when they're unzipped.
- This couple turned a boring marriage proposal into a "Thrift Shop" parody.
- Meanwhile, in China, a drunk man dangled from power cables for 15 minutes.
- The dancing sea lion is actually a huge scientific breakthrough. Oh, and she's a she, you sexists.
- Here are some cool things you can do with a pet monkey like Bieber's.
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics' eternal wizard, was a major studmuffin in 1939. Check out his high school yearbook photo.
See you tomorrow, Internets.
Close Encounters of the Casual Kind: A Pokémon Go sex craze is sweeping the internet
This article contains sexually explicit material. Pokémon Go fever has swept the planet.
From Our VICE Partners