- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped 1 Year Ago
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses 1 Year Ago
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart 1 Year Ago
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Today 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Today 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Today 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Today 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Today 12:33 PM
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all Today 12:28 PM
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action Today 12:14 PM
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 12:14 PM
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 Today 11:52 AM
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses Today 11:45 AM
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people Today 11:39 AM
- VSCO dogs are here, and they’re just barely putting up with it Today 11:38 AM
Watch as YouTube star Liza Koshy answers a Reddit AMA while going 130 mph
Her facial expressions were priceless.
Liza Koshy recently rode in the passenger seat of an Audi going 130 mph while answering a series of questions posed by people on Reddit.
YouTube comedian Koshy, who has more than 14.5 million subscribers on her channel, participated in the question-and-answer session as part of Audi Sport and Reddit’s Think Faster series. In the show, celebrity guests answer questions thrown at them in the style of a Reddit AMA (“Ask Me Anything”) interview. Before Koshy’s episode, which streamed live on May 24, guests on the show have included Issa Rae (of HBO’s Insecure), actor Elizabeth Banks, and chef David Chang.
While Koshy sped around a track with a professional stunt driver, she answered questions like, “Does the sky even exist, or is just a blue blanket that changes colors and keeps us warm?” Koshy replied, as the car picked up speed, “Yo, who was high when they wrote that? I think the sky, it has a blanket, it had a blanket at Coachella.”
Redditors also asked Koshy about her experience at this month’s Met Gala and who she hung out with there (Kendall Jenner and Cole Sprouse). Another Redditor asked Koshy to impersonate her favorite rapper, so she chose Cardi B. Her facial expressions throughout were pretty priceless.
Koshy ended the episode by challenging Beyoncé—both women are from Houston—to appear on a future episode of Think Faster. “If little H can do it, big H can do it, too,” Koshy said.
Nickelodeon recently tapped Koshy to host its reboot of the late 1980s/early 1990s show Double Dare. She’s also set to perform during the second annual YouTube Onstage event at VidCon this year on June 21.