- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Today 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Today 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Today 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Today 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Today 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Today 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Today 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
Watch as YouTube star Liza Koshy answers a Reddit AMA while going 130 mph
Her facial expressions were priceless.
Liza Koshy recently rode in the passenger seat of an Audi going 130 mph while answering a series of questions posed by people on Reddit.
YouTube comedian Koshy, who has more than 14.5 million subscribers on her channel, participated in the question-and-answer session as part of Audi Sport and Reddit’s Think Faster series. In the show, celebrity guests answer questions thrown at them in the style of a Reddit AMA (“Ask Me Anything”) interview. Before Koshy’s episode, which streamed live on May 24, guests on the show have included Issa Rae (of HBO’s Insecure), actor Elizabeth Banks, and chef David Chang.
While Koshy sped around a track with a professional stunt driver, she answered questions like, “Does the sky even exist, or is just a blue blanket that changes colors and keeps us warm?” Koshy replied, as the car picked up speed, “Yo, who was high when they wrote that? I think the sky, it has a blanket, it had a blanket at Coachella.”
Redditors also asked Koshy about her experience at this month’s Met Gala and who she hung out with there (Kendall Jenner and Cole Sprouse). Another Redditor asked Koshy to impersonate her favorite rapper, so she chose Cardi B. Her facial expressions throughout were pretty priceless.
Koshy ended the episode by challenging Beyoncé—both women are from Houston—to appear on a future episode of Think Faster. “If little H can do it, big H can do it, too,” Koshy said.
Nickelodeon recently tapped Koshy to host its reboot of the late 1980s/early 1990s show Double Dare. She’s also set to perform during the second annual YouTube Onstage event at VidCon this year on June 21.