- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
Watch as YouTube star Liza Koshy answers a Reddit AMA while going 130 mph
Her facial expressions were priceless.
Liza Koshy recently rode in the passenger seat of an Audi going 130 mph while answering a series of questions posed by people on Reddit.
YouTube comedian Koshy, who has more than 14.5 million subscribers on her channel, participated in the question-and-answer session as part of Audi Sport and Reddit’s Think Faster series. In the show, celebrity guests answer questions thrown at them in the style of a Reddit AMA (“Ask Me Anything”) interview. Before Koshy’s episode, which streamed live on May 24, guests on the show have included Issa Rae (of HBO’s Insecure), actor Elizabeth Banks, and chef David Chang.
While Koshy sped around a track with a professional stunt driver, she answered questions like, “Does the sky even exist, or is just a blue blanket that changes colors and keeps us warm?” Koshy replied, as the car picked up speed, “Yo, who was high when they wrote that? I think the sky, it has a blanket, it had a blanket at Coachella.”
Redditors also asked Koshy about her experience at this month’s Met Gala and who she hung out with there (Kendall Jenner and Cole Sprouse). Another Redditor asked Koshy to impersonate her favorite rapper, so she chose Cardi B. Her facial expressions throughout were pretty priceless.
Koshy ended the episode by challenging Beyoncé—both women are from Houston—to appear on a future episode of Think Faster. “If little H can do it, big H can do it, too,” Koshy said.
Nickelodeon recently tapped Koshy to host its reboot of the late 1980s/early 1990s show Double Dare. She’s also set to perform during the second annual YouTube Onstage event at VidCon this year on June 21.