- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
Kinsey Wolanski, a 22-year-old model, streaked through the match at Madrid’s Wanda Metropolitano Stadium wearing a one-piece swimsuit. Her swimsuit had the words, “Vitaly Uncensored” written on it.
Vitaly Uncensored is Zdorovetskiy’s adult-themed prank website.
Go follow on IG kinsey_sue pic.twitter.com/jDVJFZExVN— Vitaly Zdorovetskiy (@Vitalyzdtv) June 1, 2019
Wolanski’s prank was short-lived, however, as she was quickly removed from the field. The exposure was more than long enough for the model and Zdorovetskiy’s site to gain viral fame.
The attention saw Wolanski’s Instagram follower count jump from roughly 300,000 to more than 2.5 million in just a few hours.
The model later revealed that her account was hacked and then eventually taken down for unknown reasons.
The incident garnered nearly $4 million in free advertising for Zdorovetskiy’s site, according to Apex Marketing Group.
$3.97 million: Value, in equivalent advertising time as of 5:30pm ET, garnered by Vitaly Uncensored, an adult site featured on the clothing of streaking model Kinsey Wolanski, according to @ApexMGAnalytics. Wolansky is girlfriend of YouTuber Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, who owns the site pic.twitter.com/R3obTmdKYU— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) June 1, 2019
Zdorovetskiy also famously ran onto the field during the 2014 World Cup Final in Brazil. He attended the Champions League Final to support Wolanski–even though he was in disguise since he’s banned from every soccer stadium.
Wolanski says the prank and ensuing media frenzy was “the craziest 24 hours” of her life.
“Do things that scare you, go outside your comfort zone,” Wolanski tweeted. “I live for the moments that make my heart race.”
Do things that scare you, go outside your comfort zone. I live for the moments that make my heart race ❤️— Kinsey wolanski (@KinseyWolanski) June 2, 2019
- PewDiePie blasts YouTuber Trisha Paytas, calls her a ‘liar’ and ‘manipulator’
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous
- YouTube’s biggest channel now has a larger population than Germany
Mikael Thalen is a tech and security reporter based in Seattle, covering social media, data breaches, hackers, and more.