- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
YouTube Guide: A hipster Thanksgiving
Hipsters were giving thanks before it was cool.
With over 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) HST Sketch Comedy, “Hipster Thanksgiving”
A hipster Thanksgiving is a lot less hectic than you’d think. Be sure to Instagram your food before you eat it, be wary of those “oppressive plates,” compare those vintage clothes you hate, and delete your Facebook as soon as you’re done reading this.
2) Krispy Kreme, “Christmas”
Thanksgiving isn’t even over yet and YouTube rapper Krispy Kreme already knows what he wants for Christmas. He might not have been a “good boy” but he still wants all the gifts on his list. Hint: Almost all of them involve wrestler John Cena.
3) Thecomputernerd01, “Nicole Westbrook – It’s Thanksgiving Parody”
Nicole Westbrook seemed to have forgotten a few holidays in her viral song about turkey day, so YouTuber thecomputernerd01 has you covered in this parody. From Australia Day. Even if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, you gotta get down on Thursday.
4) basilbustersybil, “Santa gets stuck, becomes a decoration and gets a close shave”
Santa’s attempt to come down to the floor of this British mall goes awry when his beard gets stuck on the very cord he’s using to climb down, but not to fear. G.I. Joe is to rescue and gets him down in no time (minus one familiar trademark).
5) Matin Comedy, “Game of Thrones as a Seinfeld Sitcom”
With the aid of a laugh track and Seinfeld’s signature theme, HBO’s Game of Thrones is transformed into a sitcom where some scenes are unintentionally funny while Joffrey getting slapped is even better than before (if that’s possible).
Photo via HST Sketch Comedy/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.