- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
YouTube Guide: Krispy Kreme’s “Halloween”
YouTube’s baddest rapper is back with a track about his adventures on Halloweens past. Plus: Kinky sex with comedian Rob Delaney.
With over 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Krispy Kreme, “Halloween”
Looking for ideas for this year’s Halloween costume? Tune in to Krispy Kreme’s new music video, which recounts the slightly deranged rapper’s past experiences getting into some trouble on All Hallow’s Eve.
2) Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan, “Kinky Sex with Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan”
Comedians Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan need to find a few things to do to spice up their sex life. But the question is, how far are they willing to go? Considering that Delaney’s involved, it’s likely that there’s no end in sight.
3) Natalie Tran, “Brad Pitt Chanel Parody”
Brad Pitt made some really meta and meandering Chanel commercial the other day, one that’s ripe for a little parody.
“Because only Brad Pitt could do this,” Tran writes in the video’s description. “Because when I draw on a mustache and do it I look like a male asian gangster.”
4) Epic Meal Time, “Deep Dish Fastfood Pizza”
Harvey Morenstein’s massively delicious Epic Meal Time show just turned two, and to celebrate, Morenstein and his buddies have decided to make themselves a giant fast food pizza. What’s a fast food pizza? It’s a pizza made entirely out of items you’d find in a fast food line. French fries, bacon, onion rings, cheeseburgers, you name it. Belly up, and happy birthday.
5) Feast of Fiction, “Braincake”
The second episode from season two of Jimmy Wong and Ashley Adams’ Feast of Fiction series finds the two YouTube stars making a braincake from AMC’s “The Walking Dead.” The hardest part: making sure that nothing comes out too pink.
Photo via Krispy Kreme/YouTube
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.