- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Wednesday 11:46 AM
YouTube Guide: Krispy Kreme’s “Halloween”
YouTube’s baddest rapper is back with a track about his adventures on Halloweens past. Plus: Kinky sex with comedian Rob Delaney.
With over 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Krispy Kreme, “Halloween”
Looking for ideas for this year’s Halloween costume? Tune in to Krispy Kreme’s new music video, which recounts the slightly deranged rapper’s past experiences getting into some trouble on All Hallow’s Eve.
2) Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan, “Kinky Sex with Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan”
Comedians Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan need to find a few things to do to spice up their sex life. But the question is, how far are they willing to go? Considering that Delaney’s involved, it’s likely that there’s no end in sight.
3) Natalie Tran, “Brad Pitt Chanel Parody”
Brad Pitt made some really meta and meandering Chanel commercial the other day, one that’s ripe for a little parody.
“Because only Brad Pitt could do this,” Tran writes in the video’s description. “Because when I draw on a mustache and do it I look like a male asian gangster.”
4) Epic Meal Time, “Deep Dish Fastfood Pizza”
Harvey Morenstein’s massively delicious Epic Meal Time show just turned two, and to celebrate, Morenstein and his buddies have decided to make themselves a giant fast food pizza. What’s a fast food pizza? It’s a pizza made entirely out of items you’d find in a fast food line. French fries, bacon, onion rings, cheeseburgers, you name it. Belly up, and happy birthday.
5) Feast of Fiction, “Braincake”
The second episode from season two of Jimmy Wong and Ashley Adams’ Feast of Fiction series finds the two YouTube stars making a braincake from AMC’s “The Walking Dead.” The hardest part: making sure that nothing comes out too pink.
Photo via Krispy Kreme/YouTube
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.