- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Monday 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Monday 9:23 AM
YouTube Guide: Intense Mario Kart
Some people take the game of Mario Kart more seriously than others.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) JouleThief, “INTENSE Mario Kart”
No matter which system you play on, Mario Kart is serious business, and if you make the mistake of choosing someone else’s character, things get ugly faster than it takes to launch a blue shell.
2) dondrapersayswhat, “The Avengers/Breakfast Club Trailer Mashup”
Iron Man, Black Widow, Captain America, Loki and the Hulk are all stuck in detention for an entire Saturday thanks to Nick Fury, and they have to find themselves and work together in order to save New York City from an alien invasion.
3) Barack’s Dubs, “Barack Obama Singing the Pokemon Theme Song”
Barack Obama isn’t just singing classics and selections from any Top 40 radio station. Taking cues from a popular ’90s television show, the president promises to be the “very best” after his inauguration, while revealing a new side hobby when he’s not performing official duties.
4) Chad Neidt, “Every Red Hot Chili Peppers Album in a Minute”
Prompted by multiple fan requests, Chad Neidt mashed up at least one song from every Red Hot Chili Peppers album, covering 17 different songs from the Chili Peppers’ 10 albums in a mere 60 seconds.
5) Craig Turner, “How to stop cats forever”
Craig Turner has been providing solutions to questionable problems for his viewers, and after his water spray cat deterrent failed to keep urinating cats off his property for good, he decided to make some improvements to the original product.
Photo via JouleThief/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.