- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
YouTube Guide: A “Breaking Bad” Thanksgiving
Jesse and Walter are cooking up something other than blue crystal meth for the holidays.
With over 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) BarelyPolitical, “Breaking Bad Thanksgiving”
Walter White and Jesse Pinkman are donning their yellow hazmat suits again, but this time they’re whipping up a different batch. The duo put on a cooking show and hijinks ensue with no help from Skyler or refrigerated yeast. Bill the Science Bitch is not amused.
2) NBA, “BIG: Color”
Five NBA players are modeling the Special Christmas Day jerseys they’ll wear for the big game, but you’ll hardly even notice their clothes over them bouncing a bunch of basketballs to the tune of “Carol of the Bells.”
3) AsapSCIENCE, “Your Brain on Drugs: Alcohol”
Continuing their “Your Brain on Drugs” series, AsapSCIENCE explains what happens to your brain when you drink, which might come in handy if you’re going out to the bar to celebrate Thanksgiving Eve with your friends.
4) UCBComedy, “Canadian Thanksgiving”
On the latest edition of “Holiday Customs from Around the World,” Canadians explain the many differences between their Thanksgiving and American Thanksgiving. They soon realize that, aside from the dates… well, that’s pretty much it.
A TED-style talk from faux social media consultant Cameron Hughes, who has never had an original thought or idea, reveals the secret to success in social marketing online: a whole lot of nothing.
Photo via BarelyPolitical/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.