- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast 7 Years Ago
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Today 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Today 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Today 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Today 9:21 AM
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
YouTube Guide: A “Breaking Bad” Thanksgiving
Jesse and Walter are cooking up something other than blue crystal meth for the holidays.
With over 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) BarelyPolitical, “Breaking Bad Thanksgiving”
Walter White and Jesse Pinkman are donning their yellow hazmat suits again, but this time they’re whipping up a different batch. The duo put on a cooking show and hijinks ensue with no help from Skyler or refrigerated yeast. Bill the Science Bitch is not amused.
2) NBA, “BIG: Color”
Five NBA players are modeling the Special Christmas Day jerseys they’ll wear for the big game, but you’ll hardly even notice their clothes over them bouncing a bunch of basketballs to the tune of “Carol of the Bells.”
3) AsapSCIENCE, “Your Brain on Drugs: Alcohol”
Continuing their “Your Brain on Drugs” series, AsapSCIENCE explains what happens to your brain when you drink, which might come in handy if you’re going out to the bar to celebrate Thanksgiving Eve with your friends.
4) UCBComedy, “Canadian Thanksgiving”
On the latest edition of “Holiday Customs from Around the World,” Canadians explain the many differences between their Thanksgiving and American Thanksgiving. They soon realize that, aside from the dates… well, that’s pretty much it.
A TED-style talk from faux social media consultant Cameron Hughes, who has never had an original thought or idea, reveals the secret to success in social marketing online: a whole lot of nothing.
Photo via BarelyPolitical/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.