- Animator for Netflix’s ‘Carmen Sandiego’ says he was fired after asking for fair pay Today 3:17 PM
- YouTube reverses decision to remove creators’ badges Today 1:47 PM
- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight Today 12:31 PM
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Today 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Today 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Today 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
YouTube Guide: Big Boi reads “The Grinch”
It’s an Outkast twist on a Seussian Christmas classic.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
OutKast’s Big Boi sits down to read a favorite holiday tale in time for Christmas. He adds his own flair to the story, and a few minutes in he brings new life to Dr. Seuss and raps part of How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
2) orapup, “Canine Christmas Carols!”
Dogs have heard us singing Christmas carols for ages, so now it’s their turn to chime in. The furry creatures are given their own voices and their pearly whites are on display as they sing “Silent Night” in a holiday message from the dog tooth cleaner.
3) Barack’s Dubs, “Barack Obama Singing Deck the Halls”
Barack’s Dubs made President Obama sing some of the biggest hits of the year by slicing clips from his many speeches, but now he’s getting festive as he tackles a holiday standard.
4) andrewmfilms, “A Leap of Faith”
Andrew McMurry and Spencer Waldner find some of the feats in Assassin’s Creed, such as the “leap of faith” into a pile of hay, hard to believe, so they attempt to prove it themselves. It doesn’t go according to plan.
5) CriticaDaqueleFilme, “38 End Of The World Movies (Supercut)”
The end of the world is almost here, and it’s not a pretty sight—at least if you look at how Hollywood has envisioned it. Lady Liberty is never safe as the different ways the human race ends on film are captured into a three-minute supercut.
Photo via Noisey/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.