- Amazon says police can hold on to Ring videos indefinitely 7 Years Ago
- Henry Cavill on the prospect of playing Superman again: ‘the cape is still in the closet’ 7 Years Ago
- Why does Pete Buttigieg always tweet ‘buh’? 7 Years Ago
- Noah Hawley will direct the next ‘Star Trek’ movie starring Chris Pine 7 Years Ago
- Vidgo is a streaming bonanza of live sports Today 8:40 AM
- Reap the benefits of CBD with these organic CBD tinctures Today 8:17 AM
- How to stream Hulu in 4K Today 7:12 AM
- The far-right is mobilizing to get Roger Stone pardoned Today 7:00 AM
- Artist Yumi Sakugawa uses Instagram to tackle creative shame Today 6:00 AM
- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
YouTube Guide: Big Boi reads “The Grinch”
It’s an Outkast twist on a Seussian Christmas classic.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
OutKast’s Big Boi sits down to read a favorite holiday tale in time for Christmas. He adds his own flair to the story, and a few minutes in he brings new life to Dr. Seuss and raps part of How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
2) orapup, “Canine Christmas Carols!”
Dogs have heard us singing Christmas carols for ages, so now it’s their turn to chime in. The furry creatures are given their own voices and their pearly whites are on display as they sing “Silent Night” in a holiday message from the dog tooth cleaner.
3) Barack’s Dubs, “Barack Obama Singing Deck the Halls”
Barack’s Dubs made President Obama sing some of the biggest hits of the year by slicing clips from his many speeches, but now he’s getting festive as he tackles a holiday standard.
4) andrewmfilms, “A Leap of Faith”
Andrew McMurry and Spencer Waldner find some of the feats in Assassin’s Creed, such as the “leap of faith” into a pile of hay, hard to believe, so they attempt to prove it themselves. It doesn’t go according to plan.
5) CriticaDaqueleFilme, “38 End Of The World Movies (Supercut)”
The end of the world is almost here, and it’s not a pretty sight—at least if you look at how Hollywood has envisioned it. Lady Liberty is never safe as the different ways the human race ends on film are captured into a three-minute supercut.
Photo via Noisey/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.