- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy 7 Years Ago
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Today 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Today 11:24 AM
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Today 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Today 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
YouTube Guide: Bruce Willis causes massive property damage
A whole bunch of property dies hard in Slacktory’s latest supercut. Plus: Daily Grace gives you the cheapest, dumbest Halloween costumes ever.
With over 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Slacktory, “Supercut: Bruce Willis causes massive property damage”
The latest supercut from Slacktory is almost five minutes of Bruce-Willis-destroying-everything-in-sight goodness. With only a few months before A Good Day to Die Hard hits theaters, it’s a nice buffer to hold you over until John McClane inevitably destroys even more property. Yippee-ki-yay, motherf**kers.
2) Daily Grace, “THE CHEAPEST DUMBEST HALLOWEEN COSTUMES”
Grace Helbig has given you plenty of ideas throughout this month for Halloween costumes, but if you’ve put it off until the absolute last-minute, she offers four different dumb ideas that only require a black eyeliner pencil.
3) Film School Rejects, “The Exorcist (80s Sitcom Recut)”
If you insert a laugh track “from a live studio audience” and some cheesy music, the The Exorcist turns less creepy and more ‘80s sitcom. Now all we’re missing is the life lesson at the end of the episode.
4) TEDEducation, “Diagnosing a zombie”
How does someone become a zombie? Tim Verstynen and Bradley Voytek take a look at a hypothetical zombie and apply what they already know about the human body and various medical conditions to figure out what exactly makes a zombie, medically speaking.
5) Vi Hart, “Flex Mex”
Vi Hart parodies her own “Hexaflexagons” video from earlier this month by applying that concept to something a little more tasty, with a tutorial on how to make a Tex-Mex hexaflexagon out of a tortilla.
Photo via Slacktory/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.