- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
YouTube Guide: Bruce Willis causes massive property damage
A whole bunch of property dies hard in Slacktory’s latest supercut. Plus: Daily Grace gives you the cheapest, dumbest Halloween costumes ever.
With over 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Slacktory, “Supercut: Bruce Willis causes massive property damage”
The latest supercut from Slacktory is almost five minutes of Bruce-Willis-destroying-everything-in-sight goodness. With only a few months before A Good Day to Die Hard hits theaters, it’s a nice buffer to hold you over until John McClane inevitably destroys even more property. Yippee-ki-yay, motherf**kers.
2) Daily Grace, “THE CHEAPEST DUMBEST HALLOWEEN COSTUMES”
Grace Helbig has given you plenty of ideas throughout this month for Halloween costumes, but if you’ve put it off until the absolute last-minute, she offers four different dumb ideas that only require a black eyeliner pencil.
3) Film School Rejects, “The Exorcist (80s Sitcom Recut)”
If you insert a laugh track “from a live studio audience” and some cheesy music, the The Exorcist turns less creepy and more ‘80s sitcom. Now all we’re missing is the life lesson at the end of the episode.
4) TEDEducation, “Diagnosing a zombie”
How does someone become a zombie? Tim Verstynen and Bradley Voytek take a look at a hypothetical zombie and apply what they already know about the human body and various medical conditions to figure out what exactly makes a zombie, medically speaking.
5) Vi Hart, “Flex Mex”
Vi Hart parodies her own “Hexaflexagons” video from earlier this month by applying that concept to something a little more tasty, with a tutorial on how to make a Tex-Mex hexaflexagon out of a tortilla.
Photo via Slacktory/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.