- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose Today 8:20 AM
- Conservative guy’s Elizabeth Warren op-ed inspires ‘slap in the face’ meme Today 7:37 AM
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career Today 7:30 AM
- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ Today 7:01 AM
YouTube Guide: Bruce Willis causes massive property damage
A whole bunch of property dies hard in Slacktory’s latest supercut. Plus: Daily Grace gives you the cheapest, dumbest Halloween costumes ever.
With over 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Slacktory, “Supercut: Bruce Willis causes massive property damage”
The latest supercut from Slacktory is almost five minutes of Bruce-Willis-destroying-everything-in-sight goodness. With only a few months before A Good Day to Die Hard hits theaters, it’s a nice buffer to hold you over until John McClane inevitably destroys even more property. Yippee-ki-yay, motherf**kers.
2) Daily Grace, “THE CHEAPEST DUMBEST HALLOWEEN COSTUMES”
Grace Helbig has given you plenty of ideas throughout this month for Halloween costumes, but if you’ve put it off until the absolute last-minute, she offers four different dumb ideas that only require a black eyeliner pencil.
3) Film School Rejects, “The Exorcist (80s Sitcom Recut)”
If you insert a laugh track “from a live studio audience” and some cheesy music, the The Exorcist turns less creepy and more ‘80s sitcom. Now all we’re missing is the life lesson at the end of the episode.
4) TEDEducation, “Diagnosing a zombie”
How does someone become a zombie? Tim Verstynen and Bradley Voytek take a look at a hypothetical zombie and apply what they already know about the human body and various medical conditions to figure out what exactly makes a zombie, medically speaking.
5) Vi Hart, “Flex Mex”
Vi Hart parodies her own “Hexaflexagons” video from earlier this month by applying that concept to something a little more tasty, with a tutorial on how to make a Tex-Mex hexaflexagon out of a tortilla.
Photo via Slacktory/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.