- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Monday 11:47 AM
Weird Al and Huey Lewis parody “American Psycho”
Also in today’s Dotted Lines: “the worst kept rumor in the Valley for years,” Jimmy Fallon leaves Tonight, and basic hair tricks every girl should know.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Former friends of TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington finally begin to break the silence on allegations that Arrington raped and beat his ex-girlfriend. It’s “the worst kept rumor in the Valley for years.”
- Jimmy Fallon is taking over The Tonight Show.
- George Takei talks about his upcoming Broadway debut—at age 75.
- Schools in Norway move their midterms so students can see Justin Bieber perform.
- This guy won a contest for hairiest back.
- Obama will return part of his salary to the government.
- This “doomsday prepper” seeks an extreme couponer.
- Basic hair tricks every girl should know.
- A new treatment could beat cocaine out of the brain with lasers.
- Every sexist double standard condensed into a single Reddit thread.
- Weird Al and Huey Lewis parody American Psycho in this clever Funny or Die sketch:
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.