- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? 8 Months Ago
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Today 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Today 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Today 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Today 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Today 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
Kevin Costner is about to break bad on the small screen. In modern western Yellowstone, Costner stars as John Dutton, who controls the largest ranch in the U.S. Its borders are under constant attack from greedy land developers, corrupt politicians, and even the national park the show takes its name from. Together with his equally dedicated family, Dutton stands against powerful forces seeking to take the land that’s been in his family for six generations. His recent cancer diagnosis has cemented him a hero with nothing left to lose in his struggle for the American dream.
The end of the show’s explosive first season saw the crows circling around John Dutton, from inside and outside his estate. His daughter Beth has slipped back into abusing substances as she relives the horror of watching her mother die. Jamie, his ambitious son has seen his own aspirations curtailed by his father’s machinations, which grow more unstable by the day. Season 2 picks up with the Dutton family picking up the pieces their father left, as they gamble on who they will side within the coming war for the family estate.
How to Stream Yellowstone for Free
|PHILO TV||7 DAY FREE TRIAL|
- Kevin Costner as John Dutton
- Luke Grimes as Kayce Dutton
- Kelly Reilly as Beth Dutton
- Wes Bentley as Jamie Dutton
- Cole Hauser as Rip Wheeler
- Kelsey Asbille as Monica Dutton
- Brecken Merrill as Tate Dutton
- Jefferson White as Jimmy Hurdstrom
- Danny Huston as Dan Jenkins
- Gil Birmingham as Chief Thomas Rainwater
What channel is Yellowstone on?
Yellowstone airs on Paramount Network.
How to watch Yellowstone for free
Paramount Network is available on two of the major live TV streaming services. When trying to decide which one is best for you, you’ll want to weigh the cost, the other channels you’ll receive, and the compatible devices for streaming. Thankfully, no matter which service you pick, you’ll start with a one-week trial, so you can watch Yellowstone for free.
- Cost: $20 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Philo devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick, and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
Philo is the least expensive streaming service, but it has some limitations. You won’t find the sports channels that dominate other packages or local channels. However, it’s the cheapest way to gain access to Paramount Network at only $20 a month. You will also find the best deal on popular channels like Animal Planet, IFC, AMC, Lifetime, and even deep cuts like ID. You also get free cloud DVR, but shows recorded are deleted after 30 days, so binge responsibly.
2) Sling TV
- Cost: $20-$45 per month (10$ off first month)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
For a more à la carte service, look to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. Paramount Network is available on Sling Blue and Sling Orange + Blue packages. If you grab Sling Orange + Blue you can save $10 per month. Sling Blue offers more bang for your buck with over 40 channels, including sports necessities like FS1, NBCSN, and NFL Network. You’ll also gain access to the usual cable mainstays like Food Network, Discovery, Cartoon Network, SYFY, and FXX. Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.
How to catch up on past Yellowstone episodes
If you’re looking for a place to catch up on older Yellowstone episodes, read on to find out how.
1) Amazon Video
- Cost: $2.99/episode, $9.99/season
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
Seasons 1 episodes are available for purchase on Amazon Video $1.99 each. You can buy the entire season for $9.99.
Many cable channels let you live stream directly from their site, and Paramount Network is no different. Simply go to the channel’s website, select a video to watch, and them fill in your login information from the above services when prompted. The same process works if you’re using the Paramount Network app. Unfortunately, Sling TV won’t work for this. You can also watch the first three episodes of Yellowstone season 1 without having to log in.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.