- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
Watch the hilarious long-awaited revival.
Will & Grace was one of the only shows for LGBTQ comedy in the late ’90s, and it was sorely missed when it went off the air in 2006. Fortunately, it’s been revived on NBC. Here’s everything you need to watch Will & Grace online for free.
When it premiered back in the Clinton years, gay lawyer Will Truman (Eric McCormack) and his interior designer bestie Grace Adler (Debra Messing) stole hearts with their very special relationship. Along with the titular couple are their friends, the ever-inebriated Karen Walker (Megan Mullally) and the super sassy Jack McFarland (Sean Hayes). Together, they face the trials and tribulations of dating, marriage, and every manner of “alternative lifestyles.” It was ahead of its time and ended too soon. So naturally, it was revived in 2017, to thunderous acclaim.
Was Will & Grace canceled?
Will & Grace was born on NBC in 1998 and ended in May 2006. But fear not, it was revived in September 2017, and season 2 began Oct. 4, 2018. Like many shows, it took a mid-season break, but new episodes return Thursday, Jan. 31, at 9:30pm PT/ET on NBC.
Will & Grace cast
- Eric McCormack as Will Truman
- Debra Messing as Grace Adler
- Megan Mullally as Karen Walker
- Sean Hayes as Jack McFarland
- David Schwimmer as Noah Broader
- Brian Jordan Alvarez as Estefan
- David Douglas as Edward
How to watch Will & Grace online for free
While there are variations in their coverage areas and other local channels, all of the major live TV streaming service offer NBC. Even better, you try any of them with a one-week free trial, allowing you to get started with no upfront cost. For a more detailed breakdown, click on each service or check out our list of Sling TV alternatives.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV offers two cable packages based on your particular needs (Sling Orange and Sling Blue). Each Sling TV package runs $25 a month. Among Sling Blue’s channels are two Fox Sports Channels, NBCSN, FXX, and the NFL Network. Sling Orange has three ESPN channels, Freeform, and entertainment destinations like Epix and BBC America. If you nab both packages together (Sling Orange + Blue, which costs $40 per month), you’ll save 20 percent. Sling Blue has offers NBC in select markets, so you’ll be able to catch Will & Grace (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
2) Hulu and Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $5.99- $11.99 for Hulu |$44.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial) for Hulu with Live TV
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV not only gives you access to on-demand content, but you’ll also be able to stream live TV, including local networks. If you miss Will & Grace when it airs, no worries: It will be available on demand along with countless movies, classic programs, and of course, original series available exclusively on Hulu. In fact, Hulu also lets you stream almost all of the seasons of Will & Grace you’ve missed, including the entire first run of the series. You’ll also get access to almost 60 channels, including Lifetime, ESPN, USA, and plenty more. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
If you’re a sports fanatic, FuboTV is a streaming service built just for you. There are packages tailor-made for fans of basketball, international soccer, golf, and even rock climbing. For the rest of the family, there’s a suite of great channels including Food Network, IFC, TBS, Cartoon Network, and more. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- PlayStation Vue devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
While you don’t need a PlayStation console to use Sony’s PlayStation Vue streaming service, it certainly wouldn’t hurt. It looks fantastic on a PS4 and lets you jump from gaming to streaming on one device. One subscription lets you stream on up to five devices, all with unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
5) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku,Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
The original destination for videos online has rolled out a streaming package of its own. YouTube TV offers a streaming suite of more than 60 popular cable networks, including local channels. Among them are sports channels including ESPN and FS1, entertainment destinations like FXX and TBS, and even a handful of Spanish language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. One YouTube TV subscription lets you add up to six accounts, each with unlimited cloud DVR. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
6) DirecTV Now
- Cost: $40-$75 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- DirecTV Now devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Stick
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check local availability)
DirecTV Now is DirecTV’s answer to online streaming. If you simply must have the most channels, DirecTV Now offers upwards of 125 channels in its most expensive package. Of course, its basic $40-a-month Live a Little plan will get you access to NBC, where you can get your Will & Grace fix. (You can find the full list of DirecTV Now channels here.)
How to catch up on Will & Grace episodes
If you’re looking for a place to catch up on older Will & Grace episodes, there are a couple solutions. As noted above, Hulu is your best bet, since you can watch all eight seasons of the original run as well as new episodes from season 2 of the reboot. Here are some other options.
1) Amazon Video
- Cost: $1.99/episode, $14.99-24.99/season
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
You can watch past episodes of Will & Grace on your TV, tablet, phone, or computer with Amazon Video. Individual episodes cost the standard $1.99 each, but you can nab an entire season for $14.99-24.99.
You can watch select episodes of Will & Grace on the NBC website. You don’t even have to use credentials from a cable or live TV streaming service. You’ll just haveto sit through some ads. It’s a great option if you’re on a tight budget.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.