- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit 4 Weeks Ago
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
Bounty hunter Jango Fett was so good at his game that his clones were used to form two galactic armies. His son (also a clone), Boba sold his gun to the highest bidder, in his case, a Dark Lord of the Sith named Vader. Now, the tale of a third, yet-to-be-named Mandalorian will finally be told.
The Mandalorian focuses on an independent bounty hunter, set five years after the collapse of the empire, also known as the events of Return of the Jedi, for those not well-versed on Star Trek lore. Twenty-five years before the emergence of the First Order, the series will follow the travels of this lone-gunfighter selling his trade in the outer reaches of the galaxy, far from the authority of the New Republic. Written and created by Jon Favreau and featuring a star-studded cast including Giancarlo Esposito, Nick Nolte, and Pedro Pascal, this anti-hero led series offers yet another fantastic tale set in the Star Wars universe.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch The Mandalorian.
The Mandalorian cast
- Pedro Pascal as the titular Mandalorian
- Gina Carano as Cara Dune
- Nick Nolte as Kuiil, an Ugnaught
- Giancarlo Esposito as Moff Gideon
- Carl Weathers as Greef Carga
- Emily Swallow
- Omid Abtahi as Dr. Pershing
- Werner Herzog as The Client
- Taika Waititi as the voice of IG-11
- Bill Burr as an unnamed outlaw
- Mark Boone Junior
- Ming-Na Wen as Fennec Shand
- Natalia Tena as an unnamed Twi’lek bounty hunter
- Julia Jones as Omera
When does The Mandalorian air?
The Mandalorian premiers Tuesday, November 12, with new episodes airing every Friday.
What channel is The Mandalorian on?
The Mandalorian airs exclusively on Disney+. There are 8 episodes booked for the first season.
How to watch The Mandalorian
- Cost: $6.99/month or $69.99/year
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Apple TV, Xbox One, Playstation 4
The long-awaited streaming service will also sport one of the most beloved libraries of streaming content online. This accounts for 500 Walt Disney Studios movies and 7,000 episodes Walt Disney Television. Productions from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic, all being members of the Disney family will also be available, as well as 30 seasons of The Simpsons. Plus, like any streaming service worth its salt, there are exclusive original productions including Lady and the Tramp, Wandvision, Monsters at Work, and of course, The Mandalorian. One subscription works on up to four devices, and you can even download content directly to your device to watch anytime.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.