Pop music kings. Vanguards of rap. Captains of the USS Enterprise. And yeah, even the sitting U.S. president. At this point, nobody is safe from the painful barbs spat out by Roast Masters at Comedy Central Roasts. This year, one of Hollywood's most celebrated talents (and occasional cranks) is going to be taken down a few pegs in The Comedy Central Roast of Alec Baldwin. Not only has Baldwin beat out a brood of brothers in his rise to silver screen fame, but he's one of the few in show business who also sports serious comedy chops. After all, he's hosted Saturday Night Live 17 times and even won two comedy Emmys for his stint on 30 Rock. Will he come out unscathed or have a classic Baldwin public freakout? You'll have to tune in to find out. Here's everything you need to know to watch The Comedy Central Roast of Alec Baldwin.
|HOW TO STREAM THE COMEDY CENTRAL ROAST OF ALEC BALDWIN|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
|AT&T TV NOW||TRY NOW|
The Comedy Central Roast of Alec Baldwin daisThe dais of the roast will comprise of friends of Baldwin along with a few comedians including Robert De Niro, Blake Griffin, Caitlyn Jenner, Joel McHale, Debra Messing, Chris Redd, and Jeff Ross. Sean Hayes will serve as Roastmaster.
When does The Comedy Central Roast of Alec Baldwin air?The roast will air on Sunday, September 15 at 10pm ET.
What channel is The Comedy Central Roast of Alec Baldwin on?Like all roasts in the modern era, Alec Baldwin's will take place exclusively on Comedy Central.
How to watch the Comedy Central Roast of Alec BaldwinComedy Central is available on a handful of the major live TV streaming services. When trying to decide which one is best for you, you'll want to weigh the cost, the other channels you'll receive, and the compatible devices for streaming.
- Cost: $20 per month (after a free 7-day trial)
- Devices: Philo works with Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick, and Fire TV, iOS, Android, and your web browser
2) Sling TV
- Cost: $30-$45 per month
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
3) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $50-$135 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)