- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter 7 Months Ago
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Today 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Today 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Today 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Today 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Today 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Today 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Today 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Today 12:00 PM
- All four of 2020’s Marvel/DC movies are directed by women Today 11:57 AM
- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Today 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Today 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Today 9:59 AM
- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay Today 9:11 AM
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? Today 9:03 AM
Almost every queen started as a princess. The Spanish Princess follows Catherine of Aragon in her teenage years, holding court in post-War of the Roses England. All her life she’s been groomed to become queen consort to Prince (soon-to-be King) Arthur.
After her betrothed dies, Catherine is still determined to be at the forefront of global power. She sets her sights on the charismatic and headstrong Prince Harry, who will soon be crowned Henry the VIII. Based on the books The Constant Princess and The King’s Curse by Phillipa Gregory (not to mention, the real-life monarch), The Spanish Princess is a seven-episode miniseries that dives deep into one of history’s most captivating women.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch The Spanish Princess online for free.
What channel is The Spanish Princess on?
The Spanish Princess will be available exclusively on Starz.
What time does The Spanish Princess start?
The Spanish Princess premieres on Sunday, May 5 at 5pm ET. New episodes will air the following Sundays at the same time.
- PS Vue is a strong contender in the streaming wars
- Is YouTube TV really worth the cost?
- How to make the most of your Netflix subscription
- How does Hulu work—and how much does it cost?
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6
How to watch The Spanish Princess online for free
If you’re looking to watch The Spanish Princess online for free, you have options ranging from on-demand apps to a handful of live TV streaming services. Each of the streaming services come with a free seven-day trial.
1) Sling TV
Cost: $25 to $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial) for Sling TV | $9 per month for Starz
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
For a more à la carte service, look to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. If you grab them both (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. Sling Blue offers more bang for your buck with over 40 channels, including sports necessities like FS1, NBCSN, and NFL Network. You’ll also gain access to the usual cable mainstays like Food Network, Discovery, Cartoon Network, SYFY, and FXX. Whichever package you choose, you can add Starz for an additional $9 a month. Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.
2) Starz app
- Cost: $8.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Mac, PC, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire Stick, Xbox One, Xbox One S, select Samsung Smart TVs
The Starz standalone app is the most direct way to stream The Spanish Princess, even if it is without the frills of additional channels. You can watch all new and past episodes of Starz shows like American Gods, but you’ll also gain access to other Starz shows like Power and Outlander, along with the current lineup of Starz movies.
- Cost: $8.99 per month (after free 7-day trial) for Starz | Prime subscription for $119.99
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
If you’re always online, there’s a good chance you’re already tapping your Amazon Prime account for your streaming needs. Prime Streaming is only $119 per year, but you can try it for 30 days free. Adding Starz to your Prime Video channels lineup couldn’t be simpler. Once added, you’ll not only be able to catch The Spanish Princess, but watch all those episodes you missed on-demand. You can also try the Starz channel add-on free for a week before you commit to the $8.99-a-month subscription.
4) Hulu and Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $5.99 to $11.99 per month for Hulu or $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial) for Hulu with Live TV | $8.99 per month for Starz (after a 1-month free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu plans start at $5.99 a month for the basic Hulu service, but you can upgrade to Hulu No Ads for 11.99 a month. If you’re looking for a live-streaming service, Hulu with Live TV plans start at $40 a month and comes with a suite of more than 50 channels including HGTV, a full suite of ESPN channels, Cartoon Network, FX, and even deep cuts like Nat Geo Wild and Syfy. Whichever package you choose, you can add Starz for only $8.99 a month. Even better? You can preview a month of Starz free before you’re billed for it. Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.
5) YouTube TV
Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial) for YouTube TV | $9 per month for Starz
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
YouTube TV is a great solution for families because one subscription can add up to six accounts. Each account comes with unlimited cloud DVR. There are sports channels like NBCSN, NBA TV, and four ESPN channels. AMC, BBC America, and IFC are there too, so you won’t miss out on all that prestige TV. Adding Starz to your subscription is easy, and only runs an additional $9 a month. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.