- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands 1 Year Ago
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Today 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
The Madrid Derby returns this weekend, when Real Madrid attempts to close the two-point gap behind Atletico Madrid, which is in second place. Los Blancos had a difficult start to the season so an opportunity to be in second place before Champions League returns was not predicted by many. A win for Atletico Madrid would see the club go five points ahead of Real and three points behind Barcelona. Here is everything you need to know to watch the Madrid Derby live stream online for free.
Real Madrid vs. Atletico Madrid
- When: 10:15am ET, Saturday, Feb. 9
- Where: Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid
- Watch: beIN Sports
Real Madrid vs. Atletico Madrid: live stream
2) Sling TV
- Sling TV pricing: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, and iOS and Android devices
Sling TV offers two base channel packages, both of which cost just $25 per month: Sling Orange, which contains three ESPN channels, and Sling Blue, which boasts FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and plenty more, in addition to local channels. Sling Orange + Blue combines the two packages for $40 per month. To get the most international soccer action, you’ll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month) to get BeIn Sports. The main difference between the two is that the latter also includes NFL RedZone. Alternatively, you can add Español: Best of Spanish TV package for Sling Orange or Sling Blue to get the 24/7 specialty channel LaLiga TV and beIN Sports Connect: Channels 4-9, which features matches from LaLiga, Ligue 1, Copa del Rey, among others. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. (Here’s a complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
FuboTV is one of the leading live TV streaming services, offering a compelling combination of sports (NBA TV, NFL Network), entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), and news (MSNBC, CNN) channels in its core package. But where it really shines is with international soccer, offering UniMas, 10 beIN Sports channels, NBCSN, FS1 and FS2, and more, so you can watch everything from English Premier League to La Liga all in one place. You’ll also get three-day replay for games and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
3) DirecTV Now
Cost: $40-$75 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
DirecTV Now, the online alternative to DirecTV, offers five different channel packages. While the entry-level Live a Little package ($40 per month) covers most of your bases, for international soccer, you’ll want to get the Todo y Mas (“Everything and More”) for $45 per month. This package is geared toward Spanish-speaking viewers, with channels like Univision, ESPN Deportes, Telemundo, and CNN En Español. It’s the only DirecTV Now option that includes beIN Sports, which you’ll need for La Liga matches. (You can view the full DirecTV Now channels list here.)
Real Madrid vs. Atletico Madrid: Why it matters
This matchup will feel like the first truly do-or-die game of the season for these clubs. With UEFA Champions League on the horizon, this is the first opportunity to show that Real Madrid can flip a switch every February, and for Atleti a chance to prepare for the many big games down the line in a title race and a UCL run that starts with Juventus. These teams are all too familiar with each other, fully loaded, and the intensity doesn’t get much bigger than this in European soccer.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, AMC, FX, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Golf Channel, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, the Weather Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jackson Fowler is the Daily Dot's resident football expert. Both kinds. He's a former editorial intern with the newsroom. You can follow him on Twitter at @jacksnfwler.