- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
As far as television guilty pleasures go, The Real Housewives of Atlanta is worth any of the shame you might feel from watching the caddy AF reality series.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta is 11 seasons strong. This season, fan-favorite NeNe Leaks makes her illustrious return after a brief Broadway stint. Joining her are America’s Next Top Model winner Eva Marcille, singer-songwriter Kandi Burruss, model Cynthia Bailey, businesswoman Porsha Williams, and Blaque lead singer Shamari Fears. The newest season brings no shortage of shade, with more drama than a Nora Ephron film.
There’s no better way to stream The Real Housewives of Atlanta online than with Sling TV. It offers all of your favorite cable channels with channel packages starting at just $25 a month. Here’s everything you need to know about Sling TV.
If you’re looking to cut the cord, Sling TV is one of your best bets. To get started, all you have to do is download the app on your streaming device of choice. It works with Google Chromecast, Xbox One, Android TV, Roku, Apple TV, Android Fire Stick, and Amazon Fire TVs, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices. From there, all you have to do is sign up and enjoy your free seven-day trial.
One of the best things about Sling TV is that you can customize your package. Sling TV offers three basic packages and a bunch of optional premium add-ons. And did we mention that there aren’ any long-term contracts or hidden fees? You can cancel anytime.
If you want to watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta on Sling TV, here’s everything you need to do.
How to watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey on Sling TV
1) Sling Blue
Cost: $25 per month
To watch Bravo on Sling TV, you’ll need the Sling Blue package, which is loaded with options like FX, TLC, CNN, HGTV and AMC. While you can’t watch ESPN, you’ll get plenty of sports channels, including FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and NFL Network. This package also comes with your local Fox and NBC network in select markets.
Cost: $40 per month
Looking for even more channels in your base package? Upgrade to Sling Orange + Blue to add a suite of ESPN channels, Freeform, and Disney Channel. With this package, a single subscription lets you stream on up to four devices at once. That way, you never have to worry about who from your family might be streaming upstairs on their laptop or while they’re out on their phone.
No matter which package you get, you’ll gain access to Bravo, so you can watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta online. Bravo is also the home of other reality hits including Million Dollar Listing, Top Chef, Real Housewives of New Jersey, and the laugh out loud Watch What Happens Live.
Sling TV entertainment add-ons
If you want to maximize the entertainment possibilities with Sling TV, here are a few optional add-ons to glam up your subscription package.
1) Lifestyle Extra: Sling Blue
Cost: $5 per month
Need even more drama in your life? This cheap add-on of channels will bring you no shortage of reality television, DIY shows, and made-for-TV movies. It’s well worth the extra $5 per month.
- Cooking Channel
- DIY Network
- Hallmark Channel
- WE TV
- Lifetime Movies
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- Hallmark Drama
- Vibrant TV Network
- Z Living
2) Sling TV Cloud DVR
Cost: $5 per month
Just because you’re breaking up with your cable company, that doesn’t mean you have to give up DVR. For only $5 more per month, you’ll be able to record up to 50 hours of TV from any device, anywhere. That way, you can fast-forward through commercials. And Sling TV allowed you to automatically record your favorite series or a specific channel. In fact, you can even record multiple shows at once.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.