- Report: YouTube will no longer run ads on anti-vax channels 4 Weeks Ago
- Microsoft employees want to cancel a $479 million contract with the U.S. military Today 1:14 PM
- Queso recipe gets launched to space Today 10:09 AM
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Today 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Today 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Today 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
How to watch ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ online for free
The tea will be spilled.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta is still going strong after 11 seasons, with no shortage of money or drama.
The latest season saw the illustrious return of NeNe Leakes, who stepped away from the series to polish her theatre chops in Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella and Chicago. Joining Leakes are singer-songwriter Kandi Burruss, model Cynthia Bailey, businesswoman Porsha Williams, America’s Next Top Model winner Eva Marcille, and Blaque lead singer Shamari Fears. Bachelorette parties will go foul. Somebody will say something crass and ruin Hibachi night. But at the end of it all, there’s actually a thin layer of friendship, family, and heart underneath all that juicy drama.
Before taking its winter break, The Real Housewives of Atlanta ladies saw their beachy weekend parade get rained on. Literally. The housewives began to suspect that Porsha’s alcohol cleanse may not be what it seems, which causes the tea (and the Hennessey) to be spilled.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta online for free.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast
- NeNe Leakes
- Kandi Burruss
- Cynthia Bailey
- Porsha Williams
- Eva Marcille
- Shamari DeVoe
The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 11
Season 11 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta premiered Nov. 4, 2018. New episodes air Sunday at 8pm ET/PT on Bravo.
How to watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta online for free
The Bravo channel is available on the following live TV streaming services, which also conveniently provide a one-week trial, allowing you to watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta for free. Here’s everything you need to know about each one.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV offers two cable packages based on your particular needs (Sling Orange and Sling Blue). You’ll find Bravo on Sling Blue, a sports-heavy package that also includes FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and NFL Network. That’s in addition to great entertainment options like FX, AMC, and Lifetime. To get ESPN channels, Freeform, and Disney, you’ll want to upgrade to Sling Orange + Blue, which costs $40 per month. (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV not only gives you access to on-demand content, but you’ll also be able to stream live TV, including local networks. If you miss The Real Housewives of Atlanta when it airs, no worries: It will be available on-demand along with countless movies, classic programs, and of course, original series available exclusively on Hulu. You’ll also get access to almost 60 channels, including Bravo, ESPN, USA, and plenty more. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
If you’re a sports fanatic, FuboTV is a streaming service built just for you. Plus, it comes with Bravo, so you’ll be able to watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta in-between games. There are tailor-made packages for fans of basketball, international soccer, golf, and even rock climbing. For the rest of the family, there’s a suite of great channels including Food Network, IFC, TBS, Cartoon Network, and more. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- PlayStation Vue devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
While you don’t need a PlayStation console to use Sony’s PlayStation Vue streaming service, it certainly wouldn’t hurt. It looks fantastic on a PS4 and lets you jump from gaming to streaming on one device. One subscription lets you stream on up to five devices, all with unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
5) YouTube TV
- Cost: $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV offers more than 60 popular cable networks, including local channels. Among them are sports channels including ESPN and FS1, entertainment destinations like FXX and TBS, and even a handful of Spanish language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. One YouTube TV subscription lets you add up to six accounts, each with unlimited cloud DVR. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
6) DirecTV Now
- Cost: $40-$75 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- DirecTV Now devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Stick
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check local availability)
DirecTV Now is DirecTV’s answer to online streaming. If you simply must have the most channels, DirecTV Now offers upwards of 125 of them in its most expensive package. Of course, its basic $40-a-month Live a Little plan will get you access to Bravo, where you can get your fix of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. (You can find the full list of DirecTV Now channels here.)
How to catch up on The Real Housewives of Atlanta episodes
With 11 seasons already in the bank, there’s plenty of Real Housewives of Atlanta drama to keep you busy. Here’s how to watch old episodes.
- Cost: $1.99-$2.99/episode, $14.99-$24.99/season
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
You can watch past episodes of The Real Housewives of Atlanta on your TV, tablet, phone, or computer. Individual episodes will run you $1.99-$2.99 each, but you can nab an entire season for $14.99-$24.99.
You can catch up on select recent episodes of The Real Housewives of Atlanta on the Bravo website. You’ll be asked to provide login information, but the live-streaming services above will do the trick.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.