- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy Tuesday 1:54 PM
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him Tuesday 1:37 PM
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console Tuesday 1:09 PM
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor Tuesday 1:01 PM
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations Tuesday 12:19 PM
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors Tuesday 12:02 PM
- Democratic senator calls Facebook ‘dangerous’ during Libra cryptocurrency hearing Tuesday 11:57 AM
How to stream ‘Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists’ for free
Straight outta Beacon Heights.
Beacon Heights is a glimmery city on a hill, full of rich overachievers—but in teen dramas, all that glitters typically isn’t gold. In the followup to I. Marlene King’s addictive show, Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists brings back the high-stakes mystery fans have come to love.
Across the country from Rosewood, Pennsylvania, someone is pushed to the breaking point, culminating in a murder. The residents of Beacon Heights come together to solve the mystery, but it turns out each and every one of these shiny perfectionists is harboring some serious secrets.
Pretty Little Liars ran for seven seasons before sadly airing its series finale in 2017. The spinoff features Sasha Pieterse and Janel Parrish returning to their roles as Alison DiLaurentis and Mona Vanderwaal, respectively.
Here’s everything you need to watch Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists online for free.
Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists cast
- Sasha Pieterse as Alison DiLaurentis
- Janel Parrish as Mona Vanderwaal
- Sofia Carson as Ava Jalali
- Sydney Park as Caitlin Park-Lewis
- Eli Brown as Dylan Walker
- Graeme Thomas King as Jeremy Beckett
- Chris Mason as Nolan Hotchkiss
- Kelly Rutherford as Claire Hotchkiss
When does Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists air?
The Pretty Little Liars sequel will premiere on Wednesday, March 20, at 8pm EST.
What channel is Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists on?
Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists will air on Freeform. There are 10 episodes booked for the season.
How to watch Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists online for free
Freeform is available on a handful of the major live TV streaming services. When you’re trying to decide which one is best for you, you’ll want to weigh the cost, the other channels you’ll receive, and the compatible devices for streaming. Thankfully, no matter which service you decide to try, you’ll be able to start with a one-week trial, so you can watch Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists for free. For a more complete rundown, check out our guide to Sling TV competitors.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV offers two cable packages based on your particular needs (Sling Orange and Sling Blue), both of which cost $25 per month, but only Sling Orange comes with Freeform. That package also offers three ESPN channels, AMC, and more than a dozen other channels. But it’s worthwhile to upgrade to Sling Orange + Blue package, which costs $40 per month and comes with great sports channels like FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and NFL Network, and everything else you see above. (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $44.95 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV not only gives you access to on-demand content, but you’ll also be able to stream live TV, including local networks. If you miss Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists when it airs, it will be available on-demand along with countless movies, classic programs, and original series available exclusively on Hulu. You’ll also get access to almost 60 channels, including Bravo, ESPN, USA, and plenty more. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- PlayStation Vue devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
While you don’t need a PlayStation console to use Sony’s PlayStation Vue streaming service, it certainly wouldn’t hurt. It looks fantastic on a PS4 and lets you jump from gaming to streaming on one device. But you can also watch on Amazon Fire devices, Chromecast, Roku, and even Kodi. One subscription lets you stream on up to five devices, all with unlimited cloud DVR storage. PlayStation Vue is competitively priced. Its entry-level package includes Freeform, ESPN and ESPN2, FX, HGTV, and more. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
4) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV offers more than 60 popular cable networks, including local channels. Among them are Freeform, The CW, and Syfy, so you can get your fill of supernatural and science fiction. One YouTube TV subscription lets you add up to six accounts, each with unlimited cloud DVR. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
How to watch Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists episodes
- Devices: iOS, tvOS app/Apple TV, Freeform.com
Freeform lets you watch past episodes of its original programming and movies on its online service Freeform Nonstop, which is still in Beta. For every minute of Freeform you watch, you earn points, which can be redeemed to watch programming commercial free. The first episode of Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists is available free, but you’ll need a provider like Sling, Hulu, or a standard cable account to unlock the rest of the season. For other ways to earn points or to create an account, check out the official Freeform Nonstop hub here.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.