- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
- Twitch is suing the trolls who flooded the platform with porn and Christchurch shooting footage Monday 6:55 PM
- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business Monday 6:12 PM
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Monday 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Monday 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Monday 4:12 PM
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ Monday 4:10 PM
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Monday 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Monday 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Monday 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Monday 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Monday 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Monday 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Monday 12:06 PM
You have plenty of options.
Want to watch Mountain West Network online? You have plenty of options—and most of them are completely free. No NCAA conference does a better job of live streaming its games, news conferences, and highlights on the internet than Mountain West Network, and its conference schedule makes it easy for you to find the games you’re looking for.
What is the Mountain West Network?
Not to be confused with the MountainWest Sports Network, the CBS property that folded in 2012 after a six-year run, the Mountain West Network is the online hub for the athletic conference’s teams: Boise State, San Diego State, U.S. Air Force Academy, Boise State, California State, University of Nevada, University of New Mexico, San Jose State, Utah State, and the University of Wyoming.
The Mountain West Network has a long history of innovation. It was the first conference to stream both a football game or basketball game on Twitter in 2016, and its one of the only conferences to make use of the gaming platform Twitch. Thanks to its partnership with Stadium, a free online sports network, MWN has broadcast more than 6,000 events since 2012, and hardly a day passes where you can’t watch a slate of sports, whether you’re looking for women’s volleyball and soccer or college baseball.
The biggest football games from the Mountain West conference will usually stream on larger channels like ESPN, FS1, and ABC, but this incredibly helpful broadcast guide breaks down every single sporting event and where to watch it. If you’re looking for a live TV streaming service, here are our comprehensive guides to Sling TV, FuboTV, PS Vue, YouTube TV, DirecTV Now, and Hulu with Live TV.
- How to stream Pac-12 Network online
- How to stream ACC Network Extra
- What is ESPN+ and how does it work? Cost, features & live games
With Stadium, it’s all sports, all the time. The free on-demand sports network is the official broadcast partner of Mountain West Network and carries live events daily. The real question with Stadium is deciding the best way to tune in. You can watch all of Stadium’s offerings via its apps for the devices listed above, or you can just go to its website, WatchStadium.com. Stadium is also available as a channel with a couple of live TV services: FuboTV and PlutoTV, the latter of which is a completely free live TV app. Stadium even offers live sports on Twitter.
Twitch is a streaming service that’s mostly known for its esports and gaming live streams, which is fitting given that Mountain West hosted an “esports showdown” in March 2018. All you have to do to watch live sports on Mountain West Network on Twitch is visit its page.
The streaming sports channel Stadium has partnered with Facebook to live stream 14 college football games for the 2018 season from the Mountain West Conference, Conference USA, and the Patriot League. They might not be the biggest games of the week, but all you have to do to watch is sign-on to Facebook (and let’s be honest, you’re already signed in). Because it’s Facebook, you can set event reminders, invite friends, and leave comments on the live stream.
- How to watch NFL RedZone without cable
- How to watch NFL Network online
- How to watch Thursday Night Football for free on Twitch
- How to stream NFL games online: A complete guide to the 2018 season
While available for both iOS and Android devices, the reviews in the Google Play store for this free app aren’t particularly kind, but if you’re on the go, the Mountain West Network app *should* let you stream live games and highlights. With so many other ways to watch, you’re probably better off downloading one of the apps featured above.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Austin Powell is the managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.