|HOW TO WATCH MIRACLE WORKERS ONLINE|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
|AT&T TV NOW||TRY NOW|
There’s no life like the afterlife, even if you have to carry the literal weight of the world on your shoulders. Daniel Radcliffe is trading in his silver screen magic touch for the golden glow of the American sitcom. Fans of The Good Place will be right at home in Miracle Workers, which stars Radcliffe as a low-level angel named Craig who’s navigating the DMV-like bureaucracy of heaven and trying to save the world after his boss God (Steve Buscemi) becomes convinced it’s time to put the kibosh on the planet entirely.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Miracle Workers online for free.
Miracle Workers cast
- Daniel Radcliffe as Craig
- Geraldine Viswanathan as Eliza Hunter
- Karan Soni as Sanjay
- Jon Bass as Sam
- Sasha Compère as Laura
- Lolly Adefope as Rosie
- Steve Buscemi as God
How to watch Miracle Workers online for free
Miracle Workers (season 1) premiered Feb. 12, 2019 on TBS, and new episodes (season 2) air Tuesdays at 10:30pm ET on TBS.
TBS is available on all six of the major live TV streaming services. When you’re trying to decide which one is best for you, you’ll want to weigh the cost, the other channels you’ll receive, and the compatible devices for streaming. Thankfully, no matter which service you decide to try, you’ll be able to start with a one-week trial, so you can watch Miracle Workers for free. For a more complete rundown, check out our guide to Sling TV competitors.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $30-60 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, Samsung TV, LG TV, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV offers two cable packages based on your particular needs (Sling Orange and Sling Blue), both of which cost $30 per month. You’ll find TBS in both packages, but if you have to choose only one, we’d recommend Sling Blue, a sports-heavy package that also includes FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and NFL Network. That’s in addition to great entertainment options like FX, AMC, and Lifetime. To get ESPN channels, Freeform, and Disney, you’ll want to upgrade to Sling Orange and Sling Blue. (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $54.99 per month or $60.99 per month No Ads (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, Samsung TV, LG TV, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV not only gives you access to on-demand content, but you’ll also be able to stream live TV, including local networks. If you miss Miracle Workers when it airs, no worries. It will be available on-demand along with countless movies, classic programs, and of course, original series available exclusively on Hulu. You’ll also get access to almost 60 channels, including Bravo, ESPN, USA, and plenty more. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- Cost: $54.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
If you’re a sports fanatic, FuboTV is a streaming service built just for you. Plus, it comes with TBS, so you’ll be able to watch Miracle Workers in-between games. There are tailor-made packages for fans of basketball, international soccer, golf, and even rock climbing. For the rest of the family, there’s a suite of great channels including Food Network, IFC, Bravo, Cartoon Network, and more. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
4) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, LG TV, Vizio TV, Hisense TV, Sharp TV, Samsung TV, Playstation, XBox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV offers more than 70 popular cable networks, including local channels. Among them are sports channels including ESPN and FS1, entertainment destinations like FXX and TBS, and even a handful of Spanish language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. One YouTube TV subscription lets you add up to six accounts, each with unlimited cloud DVR. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
6) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $40-$75 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- AT&T TV Now devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Stick
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check local availability)
AT&T TV Now is AT&T’s answer to online streaming. If you simply must have the most channels, AT&T TV Now offers upwards of 125 of them in its most expensive package. Of course, its basic plan will get you access to TBS, where you can get your fix of Miracle Workers.
How to catch up on Miracle Workers episodes
If you need to catch up on Miracle Workers, TBS offers reruns of the show three nights a week and even provides select episodes for a limited time for on-demand viewing. All of the streaming options listed above offer TBS, so you can take advantage of the on-demand TBS shows available to those with cable subscriptions. However, you can also watch the first episode totally free.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.