- Animator for Netflix’s ‘Carmen Sandiego’ says he was fired after asking for fair pay Sunday 3:17 PM
- YouTube reverses decision to remove creators’ badges Sunday 1:47 PM
- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight Sunday 12:31 PM
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Sunday 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Sunday 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Sunday 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Sunday 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
Manchester City is still very much in contention for the Premier League title, though their draw to Spurs two weeks ago is a “blemish” on their record when compared to what Liverpool’s done so far this season. They’ll look to keep pace with Liverpool—and hope for them to draw or lose somewhere along the way—as they take on Brighton at home this week.
Here’s everything you need to know to live stream Manchester City vs. Brighton and Hove Albion, including what to watch for on the pitch.
Manchester City vs. Brighton and Hove Albion
- When: 10am ET, Saturday, Aug. 31
- Where: Etihad Stadium in Manchester, England
- Streaming: NBC Sports Gold
Man City vs. Brighton live stream: How to watch Premier League matches
The match is on NBC Sports Gold; it’s an easy way to get all your Premier League action from a single online streaming service.
- Cost: $39.99 (for Matchday Pass option); $64.99 (for Premier League Pass option)
- NBC Sports Gold TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS and Android device.
If you want access to every Premier League game this season, you’ll want an NBC Sports Gold subscription. At the Matchday Pass tier, for $39.99, you get access to 140 exclusive live matches, with at least four for each of the 20 clubs. The Premier League Pass option gives you an option to replay matches, in case you can’t catch a match live, and offers additional programming, including analysis and highlights. NBC Sports Gold offers additional packages for fans who want to follow rugby action, the PGA tour, Indy Car racing, cycling, and lacrosse.
Manchester City vs. Brighton and Hove Albion: What to watch for
City’s on an NBC Sports Gold exclusive this week, and will be heavily favored against a Brighton squad currently eighth in the Premier League standings on the strength of an early-season win over Watford and a draw with West Ham.
Last week, in a 3-1 win over Bournemouth, Sergio Aguero bagged a brace and Raheem Sterling added a goal to his mounting 2019-20 season total. It’s still early, but Sterling’s tied with Norwich City’s Teemu Pukki for the Golden Boot lead. It’s quite possible that even with City’s glut of goal-scorers, Sterling will have top numbers at season’s end. He could certainly add to that total on Saturday.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Phil West is a sports reporter and the author of two books on soccer, ‘The United States of Soccer,’ and ‘I Believe That We Will Win,’ both from The Overlook Press. His work has appeared most recently in MLSSoccer.com, Pro Soccer USA, Texas Highways, and Howler. Based in Austin, he is also a lecturer in the Writing Program at the University of Texas at San Antonio.