- People are mad about ‘Ghostbusters’ again 1 Month Ago
- The community that made Cyntoia Brown’s clemency possible 1 Month Ago
- What does ‘deadass’ mean, and where did it come from? 1 Month Ago
- How to watch ‘Riverdale’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
JOSE BRETON/Shutterstock (Licensed)
The league giants meet an intriguing, surging foe.
Barcelona continues its title defense and looks to increase its lead in La Liga this weekend when the Blaugrana travel to Valencia to take on Levante UD. But Levante is not a team to be overlooked, with the team racking up an impressive 22 points through 15 matches this season. Here is everything you need to know to catch the Levante vs. Barcelona live stream online for free.
Levante vs. Barcelona
- When: 2:45pm ET, Sunday, Dec. 16
- Where: Ciudad de Valencia, Valencia, Spain
- Watch: FuboTV, Sling TV, and DirecTV Now
Levante vs. Barcelona live stream: How to watch online for free
There are only three live TV streaming services that offer beIN Sports, which you’ll need to watch any La Liga matches. Here’s what you need to know about each one and how to get a free trial.
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (with a seven-day free trial)
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
FuboTV is one of the leading live TV streaming services, offering a compelling combination of sports (NBA TV, NFL Network), entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), and news (MSNBC, CNN) channels in its core package. But where it really shines is with international soccer, offering UniMas, 10 beIN Sports channels, NBCSN, FS1 and FS2, and more, so you can watch everything from English Premier League to La Liga all in one place. You’ll also get three-day replay for games and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
2) Sling TV
- Sling TV pricing: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV,Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, and iOS and Android devices
Sling TV offers two base channel packages, both of which cost just $25 per month: Sling Orange, which contains three ESPN channels, and Sling Blue, which boasts FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and plenty more, in addition to local channels. Sling Orange + Blue combines the two packages for $40 per month. To get the most international soccer action, you’ll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month) to get BeIn Sports. The main difference between the two is that the latter also includes NFL RedZone. Alternatively, you can add Español: Best of Spanish TV package for Sling Orange or Sling Blue and get two beIN Sports channels. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. (Here’s a complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
3) DirecTV Now
- Cost: $40-$75 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Stick
DirecTV Now, the online alternative to DirecTV, offers five different channel packages. While the entry-level Live a Little package ($40 per month) covers most of your bases, for international soccer, you’ll want to get the Todo y Mas (“Everything and More”) for $45 per month. This package is geared toward Spanish-speaking viewers, with channels like Univision, ESPN Deportes, Telemundo, and CNN En Español. It’s the only DirecTV Now option that includes beIN Sports, which you’ll need for La Liga matches. (You can view the full DirecTV Now channels list here.)
Levante vs. Barcelona: Why it matters
Having already wrapped up another first-place finish in its UEFA Champions League group, Barcelona can turn its attention back to La Liga and protecting its three-point lead over Sevilla. But perhaps the more important number is the five points between Barca and Real Madrid, having already beaten Los Blancos once this season. Barca’s 1-1 draw with Tottenham Hotspur this week may not seem like an important result, considering Barcelona had already secured first place. But the team didn’t play particularly well, and Barcelona has been playing too complacent in recent weeks. Sunday will be a wake-up call: Levante 2, Barcelona 2.
La Liga Matchday 16
Friday, Dec. 14
- Celta Vigo vs. Leganes, 3:00pm ET
Saturday, Dec. 15
- Getafe vs. Real Sociedad, 7:00am ET
- Real Valladolid vs. Atletico Madrid, 10:15am ET
- Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano, 12:30pm ET
- Eibar vs. Valencia, 2:45pm ET
Sunday, Dec. 16
- Sevilla FC vs. Girona, 6:00am ET
- Espanyol vs. Real Betis, 10:15am ET
- Huesca vs. Villareal, 12:30pm ET
- Levante vs. Barcelona, 2:45pm ET
Monday, Dec. 17
- Alavés vs. Athletic Bilbao, 3:00pm ET
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, AMC, FX, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Golf Channel, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, the Weather Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Goand live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jackson Fowler is the Daily Dot's resident soccer expert. He's an editorial intern with the newsroom this semester. You can follow him on Twitter at @jacksonflwoer.