The Daily Show created many hilarious alums, but none quite as poignant, prescient, or hilarious as John Oliver. The funnyman from across the pond may look like an out-of-work Harry Potter, but his news program far outdoes any other television satire going.
He tore Donald Trump a new one when he was simply a presidential prospect and has gone head to head with the titans who make life in this country so terrible, including the gun and tobacco industry. Who will Oliver take down next? Who knows. But considering it’s an election year, his weekly comedy revue may just make this nail-biting year bearable.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Last Week Tonight.
When does Last Week Tonight season 7 air?
The first episode of Last Week Tonight season 7 premieres on Sunday, February 16, at 8:10pm ET.
What channel is Last Week Tonight on?
Last Week Tonight airs on HBO.
How to watch Last Week Tonight
1) Hulu and Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $5.99-$11.99 for Hulu or $54.99 per month for Hulu with Live TV | $14.99 per month for HBO
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Adding HBO to your Hulu account is easy. If you’re looking for an online cable package that comes with all that great Hulu on-demand content, Hulu with Live TV is a great offer at a great price. You’ll have almost 60 channels to flip through, including HGTV, a full suite of ESPN channels, Cartoon Network, FX, and even deep cuts like Nat Geo Wild and Syfy. Whichever Hulu package you choose, adding HBO will cost $14.99 a month after your free trial expires. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- Cost: $14.99 per month for HBO | $119 per year for Prime
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
HBO is one of the best standalone channels available for purchase on Amazon Prime Video. If you’re a Prime member, it’s a convenient way to stream HBO hits like Veep, True Detective, and Game of Thrones.
3) HBO Now
- Cost: $14.99 per month
- Devices: Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire TV Cube, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
If all you want is HBO, its proprietary on-demand service HBO Now will give you instant access to the channel’s entire history of his shows, movies, and documentaries, along with the ability to live stream new shows and specials. You’ll never run out of things to watch.
- The best movies on HBO Go and HBO Now
- The best HBO documentaries
- The best new movies on HBO: 2018 new releases
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.