|HOW TO WATCH I AM THE NIGHT|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
Any true crime buff worth their salt knows at least a little bit about the Black Dahlia murder. I Am the Night is a limited series that uncovers the sinister trail of a likely suspect who may have gotten away with one of the most legendary unsolved murderers.
Based on the memoirs of Fauna Hodel, I Am the Night follows the theory that Hodel strung together about her own grandfather, Black Dahlia murder suspect and gynecologist George Hill Hodel. The gripping five-part drama is directed by the dynamic trio of Patty Jenkins (Wonder Woman), Victoria Mahoney (Yelling to the Sky), and Carl Franklin (House of Cards), with a star-studded cast that includes Chris Pine and Connie Nielsen. One of the most captivating cold cases of all time is sure to be one of the most captivating dramas of the year.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch I Am the Night online for free.
I Am the Night cast
- Chris Pine as Jay Singletary
- India Eisley as Fauna Hodel
- Jefferson Mays as George Hodel
- Leland Orser as Peter Sullivan
- Connie Nielsen as Corinna Hodel
- Yul Vazquez as Billis
- Theo Marshall as Detective Cuddy
- Justin Cornwell as Terrence Shye
- Dylan Smith as Sepp
- Jay Paulson as Ohls
- Golden Brooks as Jimmy Lee
I Am the Night premiere
I Am the Night premiered Monday, Jan. 28, 2019 on TNT at 9pm ET/PT. Episodes aired Mondays at 9pm on TNT.
How to watch I Am the Night online for free
TNT is available on all six of the major live TV streaming services. When you’re trying to decide which one is best for you, you’ll want to weigh the cost, the other channels you’ll receive, and the compatible devices for streaming. Thankfully, no matter which service you decide to try, you’ll be able to start with a one-week trial, so you can watch I Am the Night for free. For a more complete rundown, check out our guide to Sling TV competitors.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $30 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Samsung TV, LG TV, Air TV Player, Portal, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV offers two cable packages based on your particular needs (Sling Orange and Sling Blue), both of which cost $30 per month. You’ll find TNT in both packages, but if you have to choose only one, we’d recommend Sling Blue, a sports-heavy package that also includes FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and NFL Network. That’s in addition to great entertainment options like FX, AMC, and Lifetime. (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $5.99 per month or $11.99 per month no ads (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, Samsung TV, LG TV, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
If you’re a sports fanatic, FuboTV is a streaming service built just for you. Plus, it comes with TNT and TBS, so you’ll be able to watch I Am the Night in-between games. There are tailor-made packages for fans of basketball, international soccer, golf, and even rock climbing. For the rest of the family, there’s a suite of great channels including Food Network, IFC, Bravo, Cartoon Network, and more. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
4) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, Vizio TV, Sharp TV, Samsung TV, LG, TV, Playstation, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV offers more than 60 popular cable networks, including local channels. Among them are sports channels including ESPN and FS1, entertainment destinations like FXX and TBS, and even a handful of Spanish language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. One YouTube TV subscription lets you add up to six accounts, each with unlimited cloud DVR. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
6) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $65-$135 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- AT&T TV Now devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Samsung TV, and Amazon Fire Stick
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check local availability)
AT&T TV Now is AT&T TV’s answer to online streaming. If you simply must have the most channels, AT&T TV Now offers upwards of 125 of them in its most expensive package. Of course, its basic $40-a-month Live a Little plan will get you access to TNT and TBS, where you can get your fix of I Am the Night. (You can find the full list of AT&T TV Now channels here.)
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.